ADVERTISEMENT

“Pitt” Nike joggers

hermdigity

Scholarship
Apr 17, 2004
West Chester, PA
I was going through the Nike website and figured i would share these. Not advertised as Pitt joggers, but are pretty spot on.

05yz2kw_d.jpg

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-mens-joggers-s6gjrw/AR2255-711

Reactions: JSSTartan
65 bucks for those?! Put on a 20 cent pitt logo and they would charge 85

Total crap....

Wait I guess for another generation or so to convince the knuckheads at Pitt the true school colors.

Apparently the Mememers like it’s though.
Maybe mommy and daddy will pay for them. On the iPhone of course

Unfortunately, tight pants and short shorts are in style now. I have a pair of kinda tight Adidas warmup pants or whatever you call them. Got them as a gift. I hate them.

You could always return them and get a pair that fit as you like ya know. That's how I do it. Thank them for wanting to buy you clothes that are more trendy, but go with what you feel is best. We're men, nobody is looking at our clothes.

Unfortunately, tight pants and short shorts are in style now. I have a pair of kinda tight Adidas warmup pants or whatever you call them. Got them as a gift. I hate them.
Soccer pants. Never appropriate to wear as an adult unless you’re on the sidelines coaching.

Now soccer pants seem to be worn everywhere and by everyone. But again, if your over the age of 30 and not coaching a soccer game...don’t.

I’d rather wear soccer pants when playing drums or riding a bike than that boxy baggy shit... gets caught in the pedals makes you look like sachel ass etc... you can keep that baggy crap as well as all 2XL and above clothes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT