ADVERTISEMENT

🔥🔥🇨🇦🔥🔥Finally!!!

If Pickett plays okay and they make the playoffs, then KP will get 1 more year to prove himself. If he plays poorly and we miss the playoffs, then all bets are off.
Agreed. He might get another year even if they don’t make the playoffs. He was a first round pick so his leash will be a little longer.

But regardless if they get a chance to have some competition they should. Mitch and Mason aren’t it.

Regardless of how Pickett plays, the plan for next year should be to bring in a veteran backup so the team can turn to someone else if 8 still can't play.

It was the right call and overdue but I have never seen so many people excited over someone losing his job. My daughter, who has never watched one second of an NFL game, told me "someone from the Steelers named Matt got fired." I said, "huh, how do you know that." She said her teacher announced it in class and the teacher said she had to call her son to tell him because he would be so excited. My son said he was the first person in school to find out and everyone was so excited. This is going to be like a "where were you when you found out Matt Canada was fired" thing like JFK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT