ADVERTISEMENT

1/18/17 Pat Signal

Just striving for accuracy.

Lighten up Francis. This is a good pickup for pitt regardless of who else did or did not offer him.

Reactions: Piranha
Is there something wrong with asking for source?

I don't care if ND offered or not just wanted to see some semblance of proof to that assertion.

Not really my job to research my fellow pitt fan claims.

So, who here thinks Brian Kelly is a better evaluator of talent than Pat Nurduzzi?
I don't.
Those that actually think the quality of this kid depends on whether that asshole coach at ND has issued the kid a real offer or not, by definition think Kelly knows talent better than PN.

This is a classic PN recruit. He got there first, ahead of other big schools, on a kid who is described as "freakishly athletic" and who tore it up in a major FL HS league as a senior, after just starting to play football as junior. Got there first and closed the deal. Same thing happened with Pinnock.

Smith is a stud. If Kelly was too f'ing stupid to offer this kid a real offer, well, this helps explain why the coach at the school who can have virtually any recruit he wants, had a losing record last year.

"raleighpanther, post: 1773046, member: 4260"]So, who here thinks Brian Kelly is a better evaluator of talent than Pat Nurduzzi? I don't. Those that actually think the quality of this kid depends on whether that asshole coach at ND has issued the kid a real offer or not, by definition think Kelly knows talent better than PN. This is a classic PN recruit. He got there first, ahead of other big schools, on a kid who is described as "freakishly athletic" and who tore it up in a major FL HS league as a senior, after just starting to play football as junior. Got there first and closed the deal. Same thing happened with Pinnock."
Wise Remarks and sound a lot like Jackie Sherrill used to do at Pitt in the 1970s.

Smith is a stud. If Kelly was too f'ing stupid to offer this kid a real offer, well, this helps explain why the coach at the school who can have virtually any recruit he wants, had a losing record last year.
As you are saying in between the lines as well......It is also developing the Recruits into Players into teams, and keeping the Palyers focused and in Film & Class Rooms, and avoiding off the GridIron Distractions Problems like seen at ND lately!

Great Post & Thank You!

Reactions: Ol_Roy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT