ADVERTISEMENT

1 possible snafu in dropping Comcast

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
At least for football (and probably basketball), Raycom got to keep the games they produce, which are syndicated to regional sports networks. This means Pitt will play roughly 1 football game and 3-4 basketball games on ATTSN. These games would be blacked out locally on the ESPN app or ACC Network Extra. However, once the game ends, you can watch the replay on the ESPN app/ACCNX. So, if its a road game, I'll either watch it over my mom's or shut my phone off so I dont know the score and wait until an hour after the game should end and then turn on my phone to watch the replay.

You can configure a VPN to an ip address out of the area and stream the game.

I randomly picked Atlanta as the VPN location yesterday and switched to the Alabama-Duke game (didn't realise it was played in Atlanta) and it was blacked out. Changed the VPN ip address to San Francisco and poof the game came on.

You can configure a VPN to an ip address out of the area and stream the game.

I randomly picked Atlanta as the VPN location yesterday and switched to the Alabama-Duke game (didn't realise it was played in Atlanta) and it was blacked out. Changed the VPN ip address to San Francisco and poof the game came on.

What VPN do you use?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT