ADVERTISEMENT

2 Silent Commits

I'm satisfied we have the 2 silent commits, I don't need to know who they are but if you read the articles you can kinda tell who they might be.

That's the great thing about silent verbals....they drive us all nuts.

The best thing about silent verbals is the way that people completely overreach to something that is almost certainly made up. Rest assured, however, that if Pitt gets at least two more commitments this year no matter what the originator of the story will claim that he knew all along.

It is happening....it is not crap. Neither is a RB...both are solid pickups. One on each side of the ball and neither are 412 crew kids. One I am surprised it hasn't happened yet...could seriously happen any day....the other could wait until LOI day.

Clues are fun but need more

It is happening....it is not crap. Neither is a RB...both are solid pickups. One on each side of the ball and neither are 412 crew kids. One I am surprised it hasn't happened yet...could seriously happen any day....the other could wait until LOI day.

We all know more recruits are coming....

Is UPS's kicker decommitting as well? What is going on over there.

I will say, those cult members have deep pockets. You never know... they can throw money under the table at recruits (or recruits moms) and you can swing a kid pretty quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT