ADVERTISEMENT

2017 WPIAL Class is LOADED

Jun 7, 2010
All our 4-star prospects with PITT Offers!

-Paris Ford-Imagine if The Duzz & Crew land Whitehead, Hamlin, Wade, & Ford-NO FLY ZONE 412! Won't be easy but I am confident in this staff to close the deal & keep the homegrown talent. Seems to like PITT alot

-Lamont Wade-O$U is after him-Hopefully T. Boyd can do some recruiting for us & be a 1st Round pick to hopefully convince this guy to stay home!

-David Adams-Central kid-Hopefully with Hamlin & Wheeler & Garner we get a pipeline under ground in Oakland!

-Robert Hainesey-Sounds like UPS bound

-Joshua Lugg-Nice prospect with great offers-We need to continue to stock pile the OL

-CJ Thrope-Central pipeline anyone? Him & Lugg would be HUGE for the Duzz & Crew!

-Donovan Jeter-We need this stud on the DL-Can only imagine how he will turn out under The Duzz

I would say only Hainsey is the one I don't think we have any chance with.

Let's get this #412Crew rocking & rolling in 2016 & continue on with 2017 WPIAL class.

Reactions: Bradlib Zannamaker
Let's keep our fingers crossed that we deliver this year on the field and then hammer next year's recruits!

Won't matter if the team goes 6-6 again. Players needs to step up and it's going to be a little tougher without Jones-Smith.

Kenny Robinson from University Prep also looks like he could be pretty big time too. That class is stacked.

Really? I didn't read that anywhere. Do you have a link? Do you know the family personally?
A close friend heard it directly from him. I trust the source, he has no reason to lie. Dad was pretty straight forward and clear about it.

Thorpe is 95% PSU. The mods think he'll be one of the first 2017 commits. Jeter and Hainsey are early Penn State leans as well. Still early but many experts think this could be the strongest PA class in twenty years. Pitt, PSU,OSU and Rutgers should all make out well.

Paterno burned several bridges in western PA in his later years and O'Brien conceded that area as well. Franklin is going hard after top WPIAL recruits and will be in it with just about everyone on the OP list.

ADVERTISEMENT