ADVERTISEMENT

$4280 away from the Locker room fundraiser goal.

Feb 3, 2007
The fundraiser has been going on for 2 months now. We're only $4280 away from reaching our goal.

I hope all of you Panther fans will step up and contribute to help us get this locker dedicated. This is all to support Pitt and even $5 helps. The new administration is getting behind the football program, I hope our fans will do the same.

www.gofundme.com/PittFootball

Reactions: 7Fielder
We need all of the Pitt fans to come together on this. I'm sure we can find another couple hundred Pitt fans to throw in 20 bucks each. That would get us to the finish line. Let's do this Pitt fans!!!!!!!!

We're 1 month away from the start of the season and still trying to reach our goal for the locker. When we started this fundraiser, it was the Panther-Lair members who kicked us off with a hot start.

Let's see if the Panther-Lair.com group can help us close it out!

This is a shame!!! PSU or WVU would of had this complete in about a week. I guess people would rather b***h and complain about things, then put there money where their mouth is. You have to donate and help out if you want a winner. I'm going to go and donate for the third time. I hope everyone here will donate.

Reactions: tubmillpanther
This is a shame!!! PSU or WVU would of had this complete in about a week. I guess people would rather b***h and complain about things, then put there money where their mouth is. You have to donate and help out if you want a winner. I'm going to go and donate for the third time. I hope everyone here will donate.

I love the enthusiasm! $3845 away from the finish.

We raised more than that in 1 week when the Panther Lair faithful got behind this back in late May.

We can make a big push and get it finished before opening day if people pitch in and tell all of their friends to donate as well!

They also wouldn't have fans openly competing against such an endeavor. Plus, they haven't experienced decades of incompetent administrations limiting the potential of the football program.

I have some exciting news about the fundraiser! An anonymous supporter of Pitt athletics has pledged to match all donations from today through Sunday up to $1000!

If we are able to raise $1000 in the next 3 days and receive this matching gift, it would put our total amount raised at $9695 putting us very close to our goal.

If you haven't donated yet, this is a great time to do so. If you have donated in the past, please consider donating again. Make sure you tell ALL of your Pitt friends about this so that we can keep moving towards our fundraising goal!

Hail to Pitt!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT