ADVERTISEMENT

ACC recruiting rankings

My man...

Miami could be stocked with 85 Hall of Famers and it won't matter. They will still underperform.

Why?

Dumbass Mario Cristobal is still your coach!

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Merry Christmas!
This basically sums it up. Miami has been underperforming as long as I have been watching football. I get duped by stuff like this every year. I get a little worried thinking to myself "this is the year they finally turn the corner". Then they hit the field and all that anxiety melts away.

Maybe this is the year they put it all together. Enjoy swinging you d!¢{ till September.

This basically sums it up. Miami has been underperforming as long as I have been watching football. I get duped by stuff like this every year. I get a little worried thinking to myself "this is the year they finally turn the corner". Then they hit the field and all that anxiety melts away.

Maybe this is the year they put it all together. Enjoy swinging you d!¢{ till September.
Miami had some really good teams that lived up to the hype, but that's all in the past. The current high school kids weren't even born then.

Reactions: PittMan2003
In the past 20 years, how many times in how many different places has this exact post been made by some clown Miami fan?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT