ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER Pitt legacy to Penn State?

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Former basketball player, Ricardo Greer, who most of you should remember from the early Howland days has a 2025 son who will be choosing between PSU, NC State, and Cincy. His dad is an assistant at Dayton. This means he has to be a 🔐 for PSU. I cant even imagine a Pitt legacy going to anywhere but PSU. Its automatic and very very very weird.

BB SMF posted on the wrong board

No, I posted it on the football board since we are 0-14 in beating PSU for Pitt football legacies. Now its spreading to basketball. PSU Women's Volleyball is going to be something in 22 years with all the daughters of our current volleyballers

We did not recruit him very hard so not sure I’d consider this a miss

No, I posted it on the football board since we are 0-14 in beating PSU for Pitt football legacies. Now its spreading to basketball. PSU Women's Volleyball is going to be something in 22 years with all the daughters of our current volleyballers
How many of these legacies went on to be an All-Americans? How about All- Conference? An NFL Draft pick? The only one I can think of is Cam Heyward….

Who cares?

How many of these legacies went on to be an All-Americans? How about All- Conference? An NFL Draft pick? The only one I can think of is Cam Heyward….

Who cares?

If you played a sport at Pitt, your kid should choose any of the 130 other D1 teams besides Penn State. There are plenty of other good options. Just because your dad played at Pitt, doesn't mean you have to go to Penn State. Be different.

If you played a sport at Pitt, your kid should choose any of the 130 other D1 teams besides Penn State. There are plenty of other good options. Just because your dad played at Pitt, doesn't mean you have to go to Penn State. Be different.

They probably live in the suburbs where the anti Pitt agenda is strong. Heck, I went to a large school district just outside of the city and there was definitely an anti Pitt agenda in the high school. Even my computer science teacher was staunchly anti Pitt, and openly questioned students who planed to go to college there. All while he was also an instructor as CCAC, lol.

Who cares?
Joey Porter Jr. but who cares, all that matters now is that he plays well for the Steelers, he's one of our guys now. Hopefully he shuts down Tyler Boyd when he plays the Bengals.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
We did not recruit him very hard so not sure I’d consider this a miss
If they were recruiting him at all. There's literally no mention of Pitt contacting him in any of the more recent articles written about his recruitment.

Won't stop SMF from making stuff up though.

Reactions: 4upmc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT