ADVERTISEMENT

Another Tread vs Topic post: I like Thread = easy to identify my fav posters...

Nanty Glos Finest

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2001
Yes here is another separate post on "Thread vs Topic format".
The Topic format is growing on me, primarily because it has to because as has been reported many times there is no going back.
However, I would like to go on record that the Thread format because I only like to read the posts of certain Lair members. I do not want to read the posts of everyone that posts on a specific subject. In the current Topic format I do not think there is any way for me to quickly look and see who has responded to the subject. If there is please let me know.
Peace,
NGF

Yes here is another separate post on "Thread vs Topic format".
The Topic format is growing on me, primarily because it has to because as has been reported many times there is no going back.
However, I would like to go on record that the Thread format because I only like to read the posts of certain Lair members. I do not want to read the posts of everyone that posts on a specific subject. In the current Topic format I do not think there is any way for me to quickly look and see who has responded to the subject. If there is please let me know.
Peace,
NGF
I posted this right away but was promptly told my opinion was wrong. That being said tread view doesn't appear to be coming back anytime soon so I am doing my best to adapt.

I posted this right away but was promptly told my opinion was wrong. That being said tread view doesn't appear to be coming back anytime soon so I am doing my best to adapt.
Thread view has gone the way of Bonnie Prince Charlie. Gone, but will have admirers who still pine for it for generations.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT