ADVERTISEMENT

away games

In the past, I remember requesting them in the Spring, and you would find out if you got them (based off Panther Club standing) around August.

I guess things have changed; I went ahead and requested 2 tickets for Akron a few days ago, and the office recorded my info and would inform me if I got them whenever Pitt is allocated the tickets (which I guess hasn't happened yet?)

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
In the past, I remember requesting them in the Spring, and you would find out if you got them (based off Panther Club standing) around August.

I guess things have changed; I went ahead and requested 2 tickets for Akron a few days ago, and the office recorded my info and would inform me if I got them whenever Pitt is allocated the tickets (which I guess hasn't happened yet?)

thanks will do same thing Monday

ADVERTISEMENT