ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL-3/28/15- Pitt vs NCST ....

Pitt now 11-14 overall and 4-7 in the ACC ......

game 3 of the 3 game series with NCST tomorrow ....... gotta win one of the three !

Originally posted by FFL5150:

Did last years middle infielders transfer? Wolsonovich was only SO. last year?
Dylan Wolsonovich last years starting shortstop looks like he is playing for LaRoche College this season ..... not sure why he transferred.

Matt Johnson the starting 2nd baseman last season looks like he is still on the roster but hasn't played at all this season ...... not sure if he is hurt or why he hasn't played.

Good find on Wolsonovich. Looks like former Panthers pitcher, Tanner Wilt, is also on their club.

Dylan was our best middle infielder last year. Only Vranka got on base at a better clip last season. Remember him being pretty good late in games. LeBlanc is an interesting piece, but he's not showing me any more than Wolsonovich showed me. I get that the best is yet to come for LeBlanc, but Wols OBP%,was better, as was his Fielding % (by a nice margin).

I have no idea what the story is, but the departure is a head-scratcher from the on-field performance aspect. We could use some of that experience, at the very least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT