ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL - 4/17/15 - Pitt gets pounded at #13 Florida State, 15-2

California Panther

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Panthers now 14-22, 6-13 in ACC and have 2 more games at FSU Sat DH. Pitt got 2 hits today, only got 1 hit in the last 8 2/3 innings had NO hits over the last 7 innings of the game! Where are our bats????????????
This post was edited on 4/17 11:40 PM by California Panther

Originally posted by California Panther:
Panthers now 14-22, 5-12 in ACC and have 2 more games at FSU Sat and Sun. Pitt got 2 hits today, only got 1 hit in the last 8 2/3 innings had NO hits over the last 7 innings of the game! Where are our bats????????????
We were down 3-2 at the end of 5, then FSU got 8 in the 6th and 4 in the 8th to whip us.

Our hitting has been bad ...... team batting average so far this season is .243 .... not sure what it is in the ACC games.

I think we are 6-13 in the ACC at present and they are supposed to play a doubleheader on Saturday due to expected rain on Sunday...... this season seems to be falling apart.

Originally posted by goalieman:

Originally posted by California Panther:
Panthers now 14-22, 5-12 in ACC and have 2 more games at FSU Sat and Sun. Pitt got 2 hits today, only got 1 hit in the last 8 2/3 innings had NO hits over the last 7 innings of the game! Where are our bats????????????
We were down 3-2 at the end of 5, then FSU got 8 in the 6th and 4 in the 8th to whip us.

Our hitting has been bad ...... team batting average so far this season is .243 .... not sure what it is in the ACC games.

I think we are 6-13 in the ACC at present and they are supposed to play a doubleheader on Saturday due to expected rain on Sunday...... this season seems to be falling apart.
You're right about the ACC record, I keep screwing that up by trying to type from memory, which isn't there any more. 1 hit over the last 8 2/3 innings of that game?????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT