ADVERTISEMENT

BB Out-coaches the King of Mediocrity Again

pittbb80

Chancellor
Oct 9, 2004
The Patriots put more points on the board today than they have in their past three games combined. BB is now 10-3 against captain .500

But some will say it’s not captain .500s fault it’s the owner who won’t let him hire a good coaching staff

The Patriots put more points on the board today than they have in their past three games combined. BB is now 10-3 against captain .500

But some will say it’s not captain .500s fault it’s the owner who won’t let him hire a good coaching staff
Clever post with the metaphor I have learned a lot! The more the money, the better the offense

If by our coach you mean exploited Walker , who can’t cover me on my crutches , the. Yes

He found the weakest spot on our defense and attacked it
Bill O’Brien simply out schemed teryl Austin - just like most every other OC in the nfl .

Otherwise -can’t say I saw some huge schematic advantage

If by our coach you mean exploited Walker , who can’t cover me on my crutches , the. Yes

He found the weakest spot on our defense and attacked it
Bill O’Brien simply out schemed teryl Austin - just like most every other OC in the nfl .

Otherwise -can’t say I saw some huge schematic advantage
Who hired Austin and the clown before him.

and he did this with some dude named zappe

Art Rooney is a classic failure. Not like his father who was a great football man.

Art Rooney too much belief in Tomlin. It’s like 4th down and 17 so please punt the ball Art. Get a new coaching staff please

Any of the 31 NORMAL TEAM OWNERS, would be fed up and fire him by now, he sucks.

Who hired Austin and the clown before him.

and he did this with some dude named zappe
Listen I’m fine with completely cleaning house

But you reach for everything to blame Tomlin
The great belixhek has 3 wins this season - has a bad offense - despite actually hiring a qualify OC in Bill O’Brien .
He has his son as DC

Did bill belicheck forget how to coach aince Brady left ?

Shit folks here wanted Teryl Austin to be the Pitt HC not long ago

Reactions: DruidTM

The great belixhek has 3 wins this season - has a bad offense - despite actually hiring a qualify OC in Bill O’Brien .
He has his son as DC

I'd want Belichick fired too if I was a Pats fan, I wanted Noll fired in his last 6-7 years, those guys won so many Super Bowls it kind of bought them a free pass longer than it should have. Tomlin though hasn't done anything in a decade or more.

He has his son as DC

How am I reaching to blame everything on Tomlin. He hired the coaching staff. The crap staff is 100% on him,

he has significant input on playing time and player selection. Who should we blame for not starting porter and Jones sooner?

Oh and that crap patriots team beat your boy with that crap team and jabroney QB.

BB gets a pass as he has 6 Superbowl wins in 9 appearances. Whether you like him or not (I think hes a dick). hes the GOAT. Could he be at the end of his shelf life? Maybe. Happens to the best (see chaz Noll) How many Superbowl wins does your boy have with a HOFer in BR?

Reactions: Pitt79
How am I reaching to blame everything on Tomlin. He hired the coaching staff. The crap staff is 100% on him,

he has significant input on playing time and player selection. Who should we blame for not starting porter and Jones sooner?

Oh and that crap patriots team beat your boy with that crap team and jabroney QB.

BB gets a pass as he has 6 Superbowl wins in 9 appearances. Whether you like him or not (I think hes a dick). hes the GOAT. Could he be at the end of his shelf life? Maybe. Happens to the best (see chaz Noll) How many Superbowl wins does your boy have with a HOFer in BR?
You claiming Tomlin is building the roster doesn’t jive with what Rooney and Colbert have aside for years

I mean here’s a longer Q&A YouTube video

Sounds essentially like Tomlin and the staff give input about their assessment of the team and the needs- then the GM picks the players in the draft and free agency
Which is frankly how it’s supposed to work

Say for instance - drafting Conner because Leveon may not sign . Drafting highsmith because Dupree would be going free agent in a year or so , etc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT