ADVERTISEMENT

BC Game Thread

Yeah I agree with this. Would like to see them take the air out of the ball a little when up big.
I get it but I also like the pedal to the metal approach this team has. great teams never let the foot off the gas. They pour it on

4 mins to go... up by 20+ and Bill Diaz Graham gets to the top of the arc and jacks up a bomb... no one underneath to rebound and not even a hint of thought about running clock??

So I don’t watch BC but is Post really that good? He got frustrated early and hasn’t been any kind of factor.

I think frustrating him was our game plan. But I agree, In this game he didn’t look good. But I saw some others where he dominated.

4 mins to go... up by 20+ and Bill Diaz Graham gets to the top of the arc and jacks up a bomb... no one underneath to rebound and not even a hint of thought about running clock??

That’s where the balance between playing your game and playing smart comes in. I still think you play your game (with some backups), but don’t take low %/low rebound % shots when you don’t have to.

man. This team is so much fun to watch.

Not always perfect but they play good sound basketball on both ends of the floor and are so unselfish

Reactions: Protes
Great final 30 minutes. The nice thing with this team is the shots eventually start falling every game. Defensively, Great job on Post and Ashton-Langford. They were non factors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT