ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny to Duquesne?

Okay. Back to the actual topic here... Is Bronny going to Duquesne? How's he doing? That cardiac issue he had prior to the season sounded kinda serious. Is that all sorted for him? Hopefully so...

Okay. Back to the actual topic here... Is Bronny going to Duquesne? How's he doing? That cardiac issue he had prior to the season sounded kinda serious. Is that all sorted for him? Hopefully so...

Honestly, I wouldn't bet on it. That's too low of a level for the family but there's a chance at least. I wonder if he could go to Arkansas now with Cal. Or maybe Pepperdine.

We aren’t even done with the big dance and the basketball board arguments have already devolved into measurements of worldwide popularity

Makes me yearn for the days of offseason arguments over tshibwe’s NIL deal

There was some talk of Ohio State, but who knows?

You refuse to offer an opinion on a free message board? You are incapable of answering who you THINK is more popular in the 3rd world, LeBron or Kylie Jenner? Does this break a free message board cardinal rule of yours?
I don't form opinions without some knowledge on the subject. I and everyone else is fully aware that you spout opinions without any knowledge. I'm not like that. Sorry if that upsets you.

Btw, I just saw something else that adds to the likelihood of Jenner being better known than LeBron. She has 300 million Instagram followers vs LeBron's 54 million. That is a significant difference.

I don't form opinions without some knowledge on the subject. I and everyone else is fully aware that you spout opinions without any knowledge. I'm not like that. Sorry if that upsets you.

Btw, I just saw something else that adds to the likelihood of Jenner being better known than LeBron. She has 300 million Instagram followers vs LeBron's 54 million. That is a significant difference.

I figured at some point Kylie Jenner's IG followers would be brought up. In terms of how famous someone is throughout the world, that doesnt mean much but your Nigerian articles give most of the weight to it. Most humans arent on Instagram, especially those in the 3rd World. And even in the Instagram demographic, LeBron and Kylie Jenner are essentially tied in this "young demographic." The reason Jenner has more social media followers is because she is a social media personality. That's her business. LeBron is a basketball player who is famous for playing basketball, the world's #2 sport. His fame cant be measured by simply IG followers in comparison to a social media influencer. By that measure, Mr. Beast, the world's #1 YouTuber has to be Top 5 in fame but no one in the 3rd World ever heard of him.

We aren’t even done with the big dance and the basketball board arguments have already devolved into measurements of worldwide popularity

Makes me yearn for the days of offseason arguments over tshibwe’s NIL deal

Blake Hinson, top 20 in world-wide popularity, or am I selling him too short?

I figured at some point Kylie Jenner's IG followers would be brought up. In terms of how famous someone is throughout the world, that doesnt mean much but your Nigerian articles give most of the weight to it. Most humans arent on Instagram, especially those in the 3rd World. And even in the Instagram demographic, LeBron and Kylie Jenner are essentially tied in this "young demographic." The reason Jenner has more social media followers is because she is a social media personality. That's her business. LeBron is a basketball player who is famous for playing basketball, the world's #2 sport. His fame cant be measured by simply IG followers in comparison to a social media influencer. By that measure, Mr. Beast, the world's #1 YouTuber has to be Top 5 in fame but no one in the 3rd World ever heard of him.
You have yet to provide a shred of evidence supporting your position. You have provided only an unsubstantiated that flies in the face of every bit of evidence presented.

You have yet to provide a shred of evidence supporting your position. You have provided only an unsubstantiated that flies in the face of every bit of evidence presented.

Because there isnt any. My God you are so stupid, no offense. It just takes basic human intelligence to understand that LeBron James is much more well known than Kylie Jenner in the 3rd world.

Because there isnt any. My God you are so stupid, no offense. It just takes basic human intelligence to understand that LeBron James is much more well known than Kylie Jenner in the 3rd world.
So you admit that you have no evidence to support your position. But there is evidence to disprove it.

Thanks for admitting that your "basic human intelligence" fails yet again.

So you admit that you have no evidence to support your position. But there is evidence to disprove it.

Thanks for admitting that your "basic human intelligence" fails yet again.

Your Nigerian blogger doesn't prove anything. It takes only the lowest level of human intelligence to understand that LeBron James is known by more people in the 3rd world than Kylie Jenner.

Your Nigerian blogger doesn't prove anything. It takes only the lowest level of human intelligence to understand that LeBron James is known by more people in the 3rd world than Kylie Jenner.
It is one more source that you can provide. And it from a 3rd-world country, an area you keep you keep referencing.

You are showing that you are among the "lowest level of human intelligence" by continuing to argue something without any kind of proof other than your distorted view of NBA basketball players vs all other public figures. Your biases betray you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT