ADVERTISEMENT

C. brown to ups

IMHO ...Hudson is in no hurry to commit to anyone..yet. He knows whomever he gives the nod to will make room for him in the final analysis ......He holds ALL the cards...... hold on to your rolaids.....maybe a LOI call on his part!!!..HTP/

wrong. he is not good enough for some schools to wait until LOI day to announce. pitt would make room but not some other schools. my guess he will announce sometime between now and the next 3 weeks.

IMHO ...Hudson is in no hurry to commit to anyone..yet. He knows whomever he gives the nod to will make room for him in the final analysis ......He holds ALL the cards...... hold on to your rolaids.....maybe a LOI call on his part!!!..HTP/

wrong. he is not good enough for some schools to wait until LOI day to announce. pitt would make room but not some other schools. my guess he will announce sometime between now and the next 3 weeks.
Well .. If your that in tune with the kid skills/ability etc. Then I would agree BUT just looking at his offers and potential offers says to me more than 3weeks to wrap his recruiting!! Looking forward to your prognostication of August 2nd. Can't wait !!! HTP/Forever!!!

Well .. If your that in tune with the kid skills/ability etc. Then I would agree BUT just looking at his offers and potential offers says to me more than 3weeks to wrap his recruiting!! Looking forward to your prognostication of August 2nd. Can't wait !!! HTP/Forever!!!

Mid to late August I think he will make his choice. Not on LOI as you suggested. if by some chance his choice is pitt, he can wait and make a decision later. pitt coaches would take him at anytime.

Last edited:
With the two commits this weekend, I doubt PSU takes his commitment now unless they strike out on most of their remaining targets. PSU only has 4-5 ships remaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT