ADVERTISEMENT

Chad Voytik - Love this kid!

S'port PITT

Walk-on
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2008
I follow Chris Peak @PantherLair on twitter and recently saw a tweet of his commenting on the fact that Chad hosted Nathan Peterman on his visit to Pitt.

It seems that the combined fact of Peterman wanting to team up with Chaney again and the sales pitch by Voytik convinced him to come to Pitt!

In my opinion, this speaks volumes to Chad's character and competitive drive! Chad took time and effort to recruit his direct competition! A kid, who's future is determined based on his training camp performance against a kid that was recruited by Chaney directly a few years back.

Chad's a true competitor and great ambassador for the Pitt Program! I wish him nothing but success on and off the field! I hope we keep recruiting guys like him that just want to compete, get better and WIN! He's certainly gained more respect from me!

Hail To Pitt!
Steve

Chad=leader. He is already successful and will succeed after Pitt.
3dsmile.r191677.gif

Its been so long since the program has had a for real QB

I think people don't realize it with Chad.

Kids like him have been VERY good QBs who have won a lot of games in college football.

He has his first year starting under his belt and now an off season after that going into his second year.

I am anxious to see if he can go from helping the team win to WINNING games.

I agree 100%.

From my vantage point, CV has always been first class and has total respect from his team.

He's gonna have a good year. The offense will be much more multiple under Chaney. There will be more opportunities for skill guys not named Boyd to make an impact, without cutting into Boyd's production. JP Holtz may finally get to show off his receiving skills.

Re: Its been so long since the program has had a for real QB

This is the year Jeff. Last year he got his feet wet. This year he makes plays. He has a lot of confidence and will now have a coach who values the passing game. He needs to be consistent and mistake free, and the offense will hum.

Kid's been thru a lot. High character guy. True team first guy. And will be a great coach in the future,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT