ADVERTISEMENT

Chris, Are Banning Still Happening Or Changed & Other Questions?

CaptainSidneyReilly

Chancellor
Dec 25, 2006
1. Did Rivals decide to give a "Year of Jubilee" or are we still Ban on "Certain" Boards that do not care for our views, posts, or telling the truth about subjects? :D

2. Can We Still Edit after We Posts In Case We See Mistakes?? ;)
I ask because I make many mistakes with two fingers, can't see that good, and usually have a cat on my lap when typing.

3. Can we make sure PnnyLion, Tratur, & Others Nics does not attack us or can he keep coming back using false names and hidden accounts??? :p

4. Anything else we should know about? :rolleyes:

Thank you for your time and attention and thank you for all the work you do for us on Rivals, Pitt, and chance to talk about subjects we enjoy! :cool:

Reactions: vietvet1
Apologize Chris, I just notice the "Edit Button", my "MISTAKE"!

Moreover, I see a "Report" Button, was this created just for PnnyLion/Tratur/Nics or did Rivals have this all the time?

1. Did Rivals decide to give a "Year of Jubilee" or are we still Ban on "Certain" Boards that do not care for our views, posts, or telling the truth about subjects? :D

I ask because I make many mistakes with two fingers, can't see that good, and usually have a cat on my lap when typing.

3. Can we make sure PnnyLion, Tratur, & Others Nics does not attack us or can he keep coming back using false names and hidden accounts??? :p

Thank you for your time and attention and thank you for all the work you do for us on Rivals, Pitt, and chance to talk about subjects we enjoy! :cool:
Good questions Captain. I'm just sailing around the free board and pay board getting acclimated. So far I think it's really cool. Like I mentioned if I at 72 can move around this new set up that the younger dudes that are far more tech savvy should have no problems.

Reactions: ChazzMo
Good questions Captain. I'm just sailing around the free board and pay board getting acclimated. So far I think it's really cool. Like I mentioned if I at 72 can move around this new set up that the younger dudes that are far more tech savvy should have no problems.
;) Same Tech Challenges For Me Too! But Still Like Threads!
images

I have no clue why Ed is free to roam the streets. Dude needs help big time.

Always respect another for having passion for their Team but when hate turns one into doing things unacceptable in a reasonable society, all can be done is ignore and shake one's head, and any response lowers one to that level.

It was learned a long time ago, smart beats dumb, and Kamikaze Tactics proved to be a big failure when fanatics think they can win that way, and just end up losing themselves in the process of hating the other Team.

It is just football, not gospel, and when one cannot separate the sport from the passion, that is only on him, and he makes his own burden in life, when he thought as well as some others their self-worth comes from a strange association of a coach winning games that even that coach never believed and cried when he let the children and school name down?

Propping up a dead legend makes one walk alone in those streets and they forget it is better to live for today and look forward to tomorrow, than wallow in whines of yesterday that cannot be reversed by law or edict or the removal or restoration of wins. It is not about just winning but how one respects others in living!

Looks like there is some amnesty right now; that won't be a blanket clean slate, though, and we'll take care of "familiar names" that pop up.

You can still edit your posts.

Is this like a priority? Like you're mostly here to go to war with the "Nitters" and the "Hoopies" rather than talk Pitt sports? Just sayin'?

Is this like a priority? Like you're mostly here to go to war with the "Nitters" and the "Hoopies" rather than talk Pitt sports? Just sayin'?

Some attack the nitters all the time, and other "fans" defend them all of the time. Aside from your posts of discussing how Pitt should win at all costs and how you get free tickets to events and brag about not donating to the university, I cannot recall a single time you have talked about Pitt sports. Just sayin

Some attack the nitters all the time, and other "fans" defend them all of the time. Aside from your posts of discussing how Pitt should win at all costs and how you get free tickets to events and brag about not donating to the university, I cannot recall a single time you have talked about Pitt sports. Just sayin

BULLSEYE!!!!!!!

All I talk about is Pitt Sports. Go look at some of my current discussions about basketball recruiting, the Spring game etc. It's all geared to Pitt Sports. Just that some of you people make me laugh, how your main concern is banning people who might attack you after you attack them. Some of you are a weak version of British soccer hooligans, going to the Nitter board to attack them! LOL! At least the Brit hooligans actually go and PHYSICALLY FIGHT their rivals and not gutlessly do it behind a keyboard! Why don't some of you make some signs about pedophelia and "the cult" and go out and picket in front of a Penn State game @ Happy Valley this fall? Or make some signs about how stupid the Hoopies are and go down to Morgantown and show them who you are! MAN UP!!! Show 'em you mean business! Instead of hiding behind false identities and starting "virtual" internet battles.

Reactions: WiiWii
And I'm not "defending" anybody, not "defending" Nitters, Hoopies, JoePa or Sandusky... just ridiculing those that are totally and hopelessly obsessed with them on a daily if not an hourly basis.

Reactions: ChazzMo

Captain - I knew I liked you! I love men who can love cats.

If I may...

You can click on a user name and select ignore, unlike the old board, you never see their posts at all, even the threads they started. I have used on several WVU "fans" already. It's a great feature.

Last edited:
So I come in peace, but thought this might be a good time to ask this question (since who knows how long I will be allowed to contribute here). I know there are a number of posters on this site who just don't like the friendly rival banter with WVU or PSU. That said, I have long wondered why Chris does not establish a smack board and just tell everyone that if they want to exchange friendly smack with rivals, they should keep it there and not bring it here. WVU has that as do a number of other fan boards and it works pretty well. That way, if that sort of thing is not for you, you simply don't bother to go there, but if you do enjoy that (and it can be fun as long as there is some respect involved) there is a place to go.

PS. Part of the deal, though, is that visitors stay off this board or get banned. It is a simple rule.

Just asking...been wondering this for a while and, again, I ask in peace.

I went over to BWI for the first time in months, perhaps even a couple of years. I had to laugh thinking about the mod there furiously trying to re-ban all the Pitt posters who have ever visited. He must be very tired.

It's not even just Pitt posters that McAndrew furiously bans as fast as he can. Whenever the Cult on BWI starts in with the St. Joe did nothing wrong or Joe was the real victim bullshit, it attracts posters from schools all over the country to set those child rape apologists straight.

If it wasn't for BWI banning fans from other schools, the Pedsters would get shouted down on their own board about how Joe did nothing wrong in letting a pedophile run wild on campus for a decade.

It's not even just Pitt posters that McAndrew furiously bans as fast as he can. Whenever the Cult on BWI starts in with the St. Joe did nothing wrong or Joe was the real victim bullshit, it attracts posters from schools all over the country to set those child rape apologists straight.

If it wasn't for BWI banning fans from other schools, the Pedsters would get shouted down on their own board about how Joe did nothing wrong in letting a pedophile run wild on campus for a decade.

SAD AND TRUE!

You don't usually see Smack between fans and a Troll on the Premium sites. If I were a Mod, I would use a little Smack to push for more moving to the Premium boards. If you don't care for what a poster has to say you always have the option to ignore them. Give both a try. Ignore trolls and pay for the premium site.

ADVERTISEMENT