ADVERTISEMENT

Clemmings lone Pitt player among alot of ACC at combine

They and a couple others are more likely to be signed as free agents, if at all. Hail to Pitt!

Anyone thinking Pitt is loaded with talent is fooling themselves. We have some good OL players learning on the job and two great skill players and not much else. The defense maybe the poorest talent of any Power 5 team.

Re: Reply

I guess Wanny and Wise should have offered Franklin Regional's Sean Hickey instead of Brandon Sacco, Arthur Doakes, or Shane Johnson. Oh well Hickey wanted an offer didn't get one and went to Syracuse. Now he will be at the combine.

I hope Chryst and Narduzzi didn't miss out on Tyler Hudanick as well.

I do think Thomas will make a roster if he passes a physical. Other than the health issues, he had as much natural-born talent as any linebacker we've seen through this program in many years.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

A common misconception by most fans is that NFL players means program succes. Nortre Dame had players in the combines and NFL even during its bad years.And actually so did Pitt. And their have been successful programs (Boise state) that didn't get a lot of players in either. its about talent and sometimes media hype (tebow).

A lot of people including some on here didn't think aaron donald would be successful because of playing for Pitt. As a matter of fact most draft pundits satted that he wasn't even the top defensive lineman (some not even top 5), that belonged to clooney. Bt the way how was his rookie season.

Boyd and connor have played on average (at best ) pitt teams and the commom mentality and thought process says they won't be in te combine unless narduzzi is wildly successful. OKkeep believing that.

Talent shows no matter where you play. Good luck to clemmings and any other pitt player who makes the combine or the nfl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT