ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Coach Narduzzi and staff

ratking17

Head Coach
Mar 15, 2009
These guys have injected some much needed "juice" into the football program. Ultimately, how they recruit, teach, and coach these kids will determine overall success. I don't care that these guys have only been here for 3 weeks or so collectively, they have done a fine job. I am excited for our recruits tomorrow to sign as hopefully this is a day we look back and fondly remember as the time we became a PROGRAM again.

I was thinking about this thought this morning. Some of us are hesitant to put our faith in a product that has constantly disappointed us over the decades. That bowl game...what a debacle. So I was thinking maybe I should temper my emotions just a little bit and wait until Narduzzi actually coaches one football game.

But then I thought....F that. F that line of negative thinking. So many times we got our hopes up only to have someone dash them. Well if that is ultimately going to happen, well, I have already felt that. It is kind of like your girlfriend cheated on you. Then your next girlfriend cheated on you. And then the next girlfriend cheated on you, stole your dog, and kicked you in the groin on her way out the door. Now after years of having your heart broke, the hottest woman you have ever laid eyes upon wants to date you. Do you run away from that thinking you are going to get cheated on again? Or do you live in the moment and let whatever happen, happen? For me, I don't want to think about the potential negative outcomes for Narduzzi and Pitt. So on the eve of signing day, I couldn't be more excited for a season to get here.

Hail to Pitt all of you filthy animals.
Hail to Pitt to my fellow alums.
Hail to Pitt to our future Panthers.
Hail to Pitt and see all of you at Heinz in a few months...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT