ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Iowa

Oct 25, 2021
Bases-clearing double in the bottom of the 9th to ensure that at least one conference championship will be completely unwatchable (not that the other B10 West teams are must-see tv).

Go North Alabama! Those uniforms/helmets were designed by a 3-year-old girl with a box of crayons, but whatever.

I'm honestly really disappointed that Iowa lost to Minnesota... would've loved to watch this team upset Ohio State/Michigan and see what the committee did with them.

But you have to admit they suck....
Their offense is awful, but that defense is still a top 5 in total defense.
They won the west division today, but will get bludgeoned in championship game against either Bucks or Skunkbears

They won the west division today, but will get bludgeoned in championship game against either Bucks or Skunkbears

Their defensive stats are undoubtedly aided by the fact that they play in the most offensively anemic division in the history of football.

Yes, that top 5 ranking has everything to do with the utter awfulness of the big 10 west.. a lousy (as evidenced by games against OSU and Michigan) PSU offense put up 31 against them...

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Their defensive stats are undoubtedly aided by the fact that they play in the most offensively anemic division in the history of football.
Nebraska fans have to be irate with Ruhle not playing to win in regulation. Can’t believe he postured for a field goal with plenty of time. Played for OT. And yeah, I watched it because ABC decided their marquis matchup with Washington/OSU warranted a year’s worth of commercials crammed into the 4th quarter. 4th quarter football should be commercial free. Unwatchable.

Nebraska fans have to be irate with Ruhle not playing to win in regulation. Can’t believe he postured for a field goal with plenty of time. Played for OT. And yeah, I watched it because ABC decided their marquis matchup with Washington/OSU warranted a year’s worth of commercials crammed into the 4th quarter. 4th quarter football should be commercial free. Unwatchable.

I think I was like 0 for 7 at one point on the Miami/Louisville game. Meaning seven times in a row when I turned it to ABC, I got a commercial instead of football. Absolutely insane. Makes me long for PPV football that just sticks with the broadcast the whole time.

I saw the ending of that game and they were pouring Gatorade over Ferentz son the dismal OC since it was his last home game. Thought it was pathetic since his offense has been so bad, 🤔 but now that I think about it....maybe the players were really celebrating that he's finally gone.

I saw the ending of that game and they were pouring Gatorade over Ferentz son the dismal OC since it was his last home game. Thought it was pathetic since his offense has been so bad, 🤔 but now that I think about it....maybe the players were really celebrating that he's finally gone.

They should have been dumping tar on him while the other half of the team awaiting in the locker room with feathers.

Reactions: cease10
Thrilling 15-13 win for Iowa. And of course, the 2 point difference was the result of an Iowa safety. They really really have to cancel this program. Its a disgrace to the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT