ADVERTISEMENT

Copa Libertadores Final

brdst11

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2002
Fluminense (featuring Marcelo) beat Boca Juniors (featuring Edinson Cavani) 2 1 in extra time. Fluminense, one of the biggest teams in South America to have not won the tournament, had the advantage of the game being played in their home stadium. This came a day after the teams fans fought on the Copacabana beach in Rio.

Entertaining game, and having it on my phone while I was at the football game took away some of the sting from the loss. Maybe I should always watch soccer while I'm at a Pitt game?

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Fluminense (featuring Marcelo) beat Boca Juniors (featuring Edinson Cavani) 2 1 in extra time. Fluminense, one of the biggest teams in South America to have not won the tournament, had the advantage of the game being played in their home stadium. This came a day after the teams fans fought on the Copacabana beach in Rio.

Entertaining game, and having it on my phone while I was at the football game took away some of the sting from the loss. Maybe I should always watch soccer while I'm at a Pitt game?
I remember watching the US not qualify for the World Cup at Trinidad and Tabago from the stands at Ambrose Urbanic watching our men come of age against State Penn U.

Reactions: brdst11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT