ADVERTISEMENT

Corhen picks up crystal ball to pitt

Rebounding numbers are bad but he is the type of guy who can develop into an All-league type offensive talent. Always thought he was more talented than his numbers showed. Ideally, he'd play the 4.

He'd be a good addition. Our frontline needs an an experienced big or two,
and he gives us that. I feel he's better than his stats indicate. Rebounding
hasn't been a strength for him but with his size that could change.

To be fair, he wasnt FSU's primary rebounder. That was Baba Miller. You can call his position with them whatever you want, but he played more of a 4 than a 5.

Has rebounding not been an area or strength or an area of focus? When he got more time at end of year, he had 9 rebounds against Duke, 7 versus Clemson, and 8 vs Pitt. I’m willing to trade him making 2-3 more buckets a game and most of his FT than Fede for 1-2 rebounds.

Has rebounding not been an area or strength or an area of focus? When he got more time at end of year, he had 9 rebounds against Duke, 7 versus Clemson, and 8 vs Pitt. I’m willing to trade him making 2-3 more buckets a game and most of his FT than Fede for 1-2 rebounds.

He's a definite upgrade from Fede because he can score. Probably a little worse rebounder, worse defender but he can maybe give you 20 on occasion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT