ADVERTISEMENT

Dangerous Times

Pittbull68

Prep
Oct 21, 2021
While expansion rumours continue Ww have conflict on the Board of Trustees a new Chancellorfrom the Big 10 Ohio State AD job opening at Ohio State where is the leadership to guide us.With Heather we have stability until OSU comes. I'have no confidence th in the newChancellorwith no experience in the Pitt culture. When we joined the ACC Mark Nordenberg told me t3he decision was made in 2 weeks. Unbelievable for time for an academics. We may need him to guide us as a special counsel Timing is everything. Weneed Heather

While expansion rumours continue Ww have conflict on the Board of Trustees a new Chancellorfrom the Big 10 Ohio State AD job opening at Ohio State where is the leadership to guide us.With Heather we have stability until OSU comes. I'have no confidence th in the newChancellorwith no experience in the Pitt culture. When we joined the ACC Mark Nordenberg told me t3he decision was made in 2 weeks. Unbelievable for time for an academics. We may need him to guide us as a special counsel Timing is everything. Weneed Heather
Quit babbling and sober up….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT