ADVERTISEMENT

Dewayne Hendrix

Former 4-star defensive end Dewayne Hendrix plans to visit NIU on April 24th. Shortly after his NIU visit Hendrix plans on making a decision between Pittsburgh, Iowa State, and NIU. The former Tennessee defensive end was a class of 2014 recruit so he would have three years of eligibility remaining after sitting out the 2014-2015 season.

Any word on him? I know he took a few visits after Pitt. Would be a nice pick up (transfer) for us.
Would be a GREAT pickup. He's a top DE, who was good enough to play some at DE at Tennessee as a true freshman. And, oh BTW, we could use a good DE.

On paper, you would ask why the hell he wouldn't go to Pitt and play for Narduzzi's defense? BUT, he is from Illinois, and he may want to play closer to home. That's why Northern Illinois "could" be a good option for him.

You can never blame someone for wanting to go home.

We could really use him, though.

On paper, you would ask why the hell he wouldn't go to Pitt and play for Narduzzi's defense? BUT, he is from Illinois, and he may want to play closer to home. That's why Northern Illinois "could" be a good option for him.

You can never blame someone for wanting to go home.

We could really use him, though.

Would be a welcomed addition.

Guys we're rumored (important word) to be 'involved' with seem to drag things out forever. Especially on the basketball side, as we've seen all too painfully of late. I can only guess they are waiting for some additional, ahem, sweetening of the deal, which is of course anathema to Pitt.

Guys we're rumored (important word) to be 'involved' with seem to drag things out forever. Especially on the basketball side, as we've seen all too painfully of late. I can only guess they are waiting for some additional, ahem, sweetening of the deal, which is of course anathema to Pitt.

Geeman, had to check my definition to actual.. Anathema... Hopefully not the case in Hendrix.

He just got done with his last visit this past weekend. He said that from the beginning. He would take his visits and then make his choice. He was at Northern Illinois (he is from Illinois), and it looks like he will make his decision soon; just as planned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT