ADVERTISEMENT

Haven't heard any one mention the name of...

YourPittDanceTeam

Sophomore
Dec 8, 2010
a rather large young man who attends Kiski Prep in Saltsburg, PA. The young man, who is going to be a Junior this year, is something like 6' 7" and weighs roughly 310 lbs during the football season and 275 lbs during the hockey season. I haven't seen him play football as of yet, but I have seen him play hockey and he is pretty athletic on the ice and has excellent hand-eye coordination for a such a large player.
I'm am willing to bet that he ends up receiving many a D-I offers, hope Pitt reaches out to him before the feeding frenzy starts.

I don't have any video of the kid. My son's hockey team played his twice this year and he was literally
head and shoulders larger then all of the other players on the ice. I have seen many "big" kids play hockey but most of them are not very athletic looking, this kid is different. Heck, to be that large and be able to move around the ice is a feat in and of itself. I believe that the kid and his younger brother are originally from somewhere up in the New England area, can't remember exactly where, somewhere like Vermont or New Hampshire. I've been watching to see if any one mentioned his name and as far as I can remember, no one has. Kiski Prep is not exactly local, but it is close enough that someone from Pitt needs to make the 45-50 minute ride to the school and make an appearance.

His size will get him looks...but he needs to get out of his stance quicker on pass protection.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT