ADVERTISEMENT

Is it really that Obvious ?

pittbb80

Chancellor
Oct 9, 2004
Tell me something that I and every fan doesn’t know

He also indicates that there are some guys who are not team first Pickens Cough cough

When Harris was asked if opponents seemed to know what plays were coming, he paused for several seconds.

“Yeah,” Harris finally said. “Some situations, to be honest with you.”

He similarly used a pause, a pained expression and restrained words do his talking when a reporter asked Harris if he felt every Steelers player had a “team-first attitude.”

“Do I think everybody has a team-first (attitude), on this team?” Harris said. “Yeah. I’d rather not talk about the team … I’ll just talk about me, my performance. If y’all ask a question about my … ”

And with that, a team staffer demonstratively ended Harris session with media.

If players are losing their team first attitude and are frustrated and responding like this, whose fault is that? It's more than a few of them.

If players are losing their team first attitude and are frustrated and responding like this, whose fault is that? It's more than a few of them.
Why clearly it’s KPs fault at least according to some of the Lombardis on the board

Maybe after 16 years a certain someone's message is getting stale? The guy in New England suddenly isn't as smart as he once was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT