ADVERTISEMENT

LOL....this would be Karma

Allar is borderline draftable. The only reason he'd be drafted is because he has prototypical size and some team will think they could develop him as a late-rounder. The on-field product so far stinks.

Allar is borderline draftable. The only reason he'd be drafted is because he has prototypical size and some team will think they could develop him as a late-rounder. The on-field product so far stinks.

If he has another bad year, I think PSU has to cut ties with him. They can do better. I can see him transferring down to a Syracuse or BC. He is very lucky he plays girls team 10 out of 12 weeks and has elite players on offense with him. I could personally QB PSU to 8-4 at a minimum.

Reactions: USN_Panther
haha Allar looked like Phil J in their spring game! No way he is getting drafted in that position. Obvious click bait for the Ped U fans

That video someone posted of him in the Spring Game was really tough to watch. Like, I felt embarrassed for him. He looked very much like Phil. I dont know who their backup is but my guess is he doesn't finish the season as the starter. But still, 10-2 and CFP.

I haven’t watched enough of Allar to make a decision on him, but the pick itself wouldn’t make sense unless both Wilson and Fields indicate they won’t re-sign after the season.

Drew Allar 19th? WTF. The dude is HORRIBLE! When I saw that graphic I thought it meant 3rd Round. 19th? I'm not even sure he'll keep his job as the PSU starter.
Yeah. I'm wondering if he meant 19th round instead of the 19th pick?

I haven’t watched enough of Allar to make a decision on him, but the pick itself wouldn’t make sense unless both Wilson and Fields indicate they won’t re-sign after the season.
It also wouldn't make sense unless Allar finds a way to actually look like a good QB, which he hasn't yet. And I'm someone who was high on him out of HS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT