ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of rumors about Sanders?

PSU will only improve as they continue to rebuild the depth that the sanctions hit. This will be another 6-7 win season for them. I'm fine with that.

Looking forward to 2016, though. It's been too long. Also, LMAO about the 'racist letters'. Because Pittsburgh is a bastion of racial harmony.

PSU will only improve as they continue to rebuild the depth that the sanctions hit. This will be another 6-7 win season for them. I'm fine with that.

Looking forward to 2016, though. It's been too long. Also, LMAO about the 'racist letters'. Because Pittsburgh is a bastion of racial harmony.

PSU has a history of racism. Look it up. Ask Lenny Moore about it. It's been going on for decades.... Robinson did receive racist letters FACT.

And as for your excuse about depth and sanctions, you had even more 4 stR players sitting on the bench. PSU was two deep in 3 and 4 star players last season. Look it up... Apparently not enough talent or depth to beat Northwestern and Illinois... Got it....Stop the silly talking points and propaganda... No one cares...

Last edited:
I see where one poster says Wisconsin won a conference title because OSU and PSU were on probation...maybe the conference championship would have been different had OSu or PSU been able to play in it...who knows. I can't overlook the "messy' years....they go in the record books too. OSU had a 6-6 season in the mess after Tressel but before Meyer. That counts for them so it has to count for others. To be fair, PSU has not been poor overall, but Michigan has and my money is betting that those days are gone...

you don't have to overlook, and yeah...it's in the record books...I get it and completely agree. I'm not much for moral victories, i.e. our almost win against OSU last year. we lost! (though I expected to lose by 50). But a big reason we were avg at best in 2013 and below avg at best in 2014 were because of the sanctions (unless you disagree). take away the sanctions, i'm not saying we would've won Big Ten titles, but we would've been much better.

anyway....my point was, there's been 1 dominant team in the Big Ten with a few other players in the last 10 years (defining players as Big Ten champs), and we were one of em. that's all. and to be even more fair, we haven't had a real strong team since 09 when we went 11-2 and beat LSU in our bowl game.

good debate...what else?

Hey, it's the 'ole come to Pitt because you can play right away spiel. Seems you guys have been saying this for decades and yet you still attract few 4/5 star recruits.

Today's 16-17 year old kids couldn't care less about Marshall Goldberg, Tony Dorsett, or Curtis Martin. PSU has put many great running backs into the NFL over the last 50 years. Funny that you only mention a couple that didn't pan out yet you forgot to mention guys like Lenny Moore, Franco Harris, Lydell Mitchel, Curt Warner, and Larry Johnson.

I agree and I did not lists all the other great Running Backs that came from Pitt and Penn State has put in good running backs, but even you have to recognize that PITT's Running Backs have more than one that has exceeded eve your group of Penn State Backs? I can link the Records, Yardage and Awards and Pitt did not produce the negative women arrests and lawsuit Larry Johnson was known for and nothing to be proud of in the NFL or Life?

A four star recruit has just as much chance of playing early at PSU as he does at Pitt.

Well, you can attempt to say that but PSU hasn't had a Running Back as Player of the Year in the Big Ten as James Conner has been named as ACC Player Of the Year? The same for Donald earning multiple Post-Season Award in College and NFC Defensive Rookie of the Year! Penn State has not produced that kind of caliber of players, and you have to admit that if you want to be evaluated as fair, accurate, and must admit Pitt has Players has done better in NCAA and NFL.

Last time I checked, 3 out of our top 4 WRs last year were true or redshirt freshmen. Our top 2 TEs this year will be sophomores. One of our starting safeties last year was a true freshmen and one of our starting LBs was a true sophomore.

Well, you need to check again, None of those of Players you mentioned above made the ESPN TOP 100??? PITT had two!

Either way, if kids were reluctant to go to a school that already has a bunch of 4/5 start recruits, then schools like OSU and Alabama would struggle to get kids which obviously isn't the case.

I quite disagree it not as obvious as you try to make out. You miss the point, and the facts are Penn State has not been in Ohio State or Bama's level either these last few years and are not even above PITT Players in the current NFL Hall of Fame?

But PITT is right there with Ohio State and above Bama, as well as having Players in the ESPN Top 100, not Penn State!
PSU has put many great running backs into the NFL over the last 50 years. Funny that you only mention a couple that didn't pan out yet you forgot to mention guys like Lenny Moore, Franco Harris, Lydell Mitchel, Curt Warner, and Larry Johnson.

I agree and I did not lists all the other great Running Backs that came from Pitt and Penn State has put in good running backs, but even you have to recognize that PITT's Running Backs have more than one that has exceeded eve your group of Penn State Backs? I can link the Records, Yardage and Awards and Pitt did not produce the negative women arrests and lawsuit Larry Johnson was known for and nothing to be proud of in the NFL or Life?

A four star recruit has just as much chance of playing early at PSU as he does at Pitt.

Well, you can attempt to say that but PSU hasn't had a Running Back as Player of the Year in the Big Ten as James Conner has been named as ACC Player Of the Year? The same for Donald earning multiple Post-Season Award in College and NFC Defensive Rookie of the Year! Penn State has not produced that kind of caliber of players, and you have to admit that if you want to be evaluated as fair, accurate, and must admit Pitt has Players has done better in NCAA and NFL.

Last time I checked, 3 out of our top 4 WRs last year were true or redshirt freshmen. Our top 2 TEs this year will be sophomores. One of our starting safeties last year was a true freshmen and one of our starting LBs was a true sophomore.

Well, you need to check again, None of those of Players you mentioned above made the ESPN TOP 100??? PITT had two!

Either way, if kids were reluctant to go to a school that already has a bunch of 4/5 start recruits, then schools like OSU and Alabama would struggle to get kids which obviously isn't the case.

I quite disagree it not as obvious as you try to make out. You miss the point, and the facts are Penn State has not been in Ohio State or Bama's level either these last few years and are not even above PITT Players in the current NFL Hall of Fame?

But PITT is right there with Ohio State and above Bama, as well as having Players in the ESPN Top 100, not Penn State!

Even PITT has less players in the NFL almost 2 to 1 Ratio currently, but the PITT Players have more NFL Pro-Bowls and Conference awards than all Penn State combined? You have to Accept those facts to be fair!

Last edited:
Fitzgerald- as of right now- has less career yards than Chris Carter and it took Carter 6 years after he was eligible to eventually get into the Hall Of Fame. Fitz has made 1 first team All Pro team in his 11 year career which is low for a guy that you think is a shoo-in for the HOF. He has also failed to gain 1,000 in a season in each of the last 3 seasons and he is not even currently the best WR on his own team He may eventually get into the Hall but if your dreaming if you think he is a first ballot shoo-in like Jerry Rice or Randy Moss.

I find it funny that the slogan of every Pitt fan is that recruiting rankings don’t mean jack yet you are using PSU’s past recruiting rankings to belittle their 2-14 record. PSU played with 13 less players than everyone else in college football. Our offensive line had 1 returning starter and even he missed 2.5 games. Our starting OL consisted of 2 redshirt freshmen and 1 converted DT. Not exactly a recipe for having a dominant or even average OL even if a couple of the starters were former 4 star recruits. OL and DL are two positions where you don’t want to rely on starting true and redshirt freshmen. PSU made the best of a bad situation last year and their future looks bright moving forward.

Kijana,

You're handle on the Rivals seems to reflect you lack of facts on Larry Fitzgerald, since Kijana was one of biggest NFL Draft Bust listed in many Sports Publications and Penn State leads in that category in NCAA History. I can link them if you desire?

First off, lets get Fitzgerald Facts Correct in the NFL:

NFL 8 Time Pro Bowl: (2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013),
First-Team All-Pro (2008),
Two Time Second-team All-Pro (2009, 2011),
NFC receiving yards leader (2008),
NFL Receiving Touchdowns Co-Leader (2009),
NFC Champion (2008), Pro Bowl MVP (2009),
Arizona Cardinals all-time career leader!

Second, no Penn State Wide Receiver is in "Fitzgerald or Carter's" class. Not even Bobby Engram, whom lasted one of the longest, so cut your comparisons right there, since Penn State has not produce the quality or numbers Ohio State and PITT has produced in the NFL. You cheapen yourself by your mistake and ignorance on that account.

Pitt Posters and Fans respect and recognize Ohio State Great Players in the College and NFL, but it is time Penn State Fans like yourself recognize and respect Pitt's as well, and being ahead and better than Penn state, in all candid honesty?

The only thing you keep ignoring that is funny is that Pitt has indeed has produced Higher Quality Players for the NFL even during the Paterno Years and over the Decades because recruits can indeed play faster and learn better at Pitt to become better Pros in the NFL, and instead of you respecting it, you attempt to change the subject and players comparison between Pitt and Penn State.

Now don't be a Nittany Liar on the Lair Dear,is that clear Dear!

I can accept Penn State wonderful history but you have to do the same to Pitt History even when it exceeds Penn State with all due respect.

And as for your excuse about depth and sanctions, you had even more 4 stR players sitting on the bench. PSU was two deep in 3 and 4 star players last season. Look it up... Apparently not enough talent or depth to beat Northwestern and Illinois... Got it....Stop the silly talking points and propaganda... No one cares...

So what. Every BCS team is two deep in 3 and 4 star players. What is your point. Pitt apparently did not have enough talent to beat Akron at home despite an all American WR and RB along with a potential 1st round OT.[/QUOTE]

Every team is two deep with 3-4 star players? More foolishness...as for PITT and Akron, That loss falls on the coaching staff that isn't at PITT anymore are they? On the other hand Franklin is still at PSU. Keep kidding yourself that he's going to get you to the promise land...

Kijana,

You're handle on the Rivals seems to reflect you lack of facts on Larry Fitzgerald, since Kijana was one of biggest NFL Draft Bust listed in many Sports Publications and Penn State leads in that category in NCAA History. I can link them if you desire?

First off, lets get Fitzgerald Facts Correct in the NFL:

NFL 8 Time Pro Bowl: (2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013),
First-Team All-Pro (2008),
Two Time Second-team All-Pro (2009, 2011),
NFC receiving yards leader (2008),
NFL Receiving Touchdowns Co-Leader (2009),
NFC Champion (2008), Pro Bowl MVP (2009),
Arizona Cardinals all-time career leader!

Second, no Penn State Wide Receiver is in "Fitzgerald or Carter's" class. Not even Bobby Engram, whom lasted one of the longest, so cut your comparisons right there, since Penn State has not produce the quality or numbers Ohio State and PITT has produced in the NFL. You cheapen yourself by your mistake and ignorance on that account.

Pitt Posters and Fans respect and recognize Ohio State Great Players in the College and NFL, but it is time Penn State Fans like yourself recognize and respect Pitt's as well, and being ahead and better than Penn state, in all candid honesty?

The only thing you keep ignoring that is funny is that Pitt has indeed has produced Higher Quality Players for the NFL even during the Paterno Years and over the Decades because recruits can indeed play faster and learn better at Pitt to become better Pros in the NFL, and instead of you respecting it, you attempt to change the subject and players comparison between Pitt and Penn State.

Fitz has 1 first team all pro selection and 2 second team selections. While that is decent, it hardly screams shoo in hall of fame. Calvin Johnson already has 3 first team selections and he came into the NFL 3 years after Fitz. Fitz will probably get into the Hall because I can see him sticking around another 3-4 seasons getting 600-800 yards per season which would put him at about 15K in his career. HOF voters tend to vote a player into the Hall if they hit a certain numbers threshold regardless of how many seasons it took him to get to that threshold.

Pitt has not put "better" players into the NFL. Pitt has 2 more HOFers than PSU does during the 90+ years that the NFL has been around. Whopdie freakin deee. Syracuse currently has more HOFers than FSU does so does that mean Syracuse is better at putting players into the NFL than FSU? I realize Pitt has a historically weak football program and PSU is your bitter rival so some fans like yourself grasp at straws to come up with something, anything, that makes Pitt seem better than PSU.

BTW, what was your point of bringing OSU into the conversation? What do they have to do with anything?

Reactions: LemonEars
you don't have to overlook, and yeah...it's in the record books...I get it and completely agree. I'm not much for moral victories, i.e. our almost win against OSU last year. we lost! (though I expected to lose by 50). But a big reason we were avg at best in 2013 and below avg at best in 2014 were because of the sanctions (unless you disagree). take away the sanctions, i'm not saying we would've won Big Ten titles, but we would've been much better.

anyway....my point was, there's been 1 dominant team in the Big Ten with a few other players in the last 10 years (defining players as Big Ten champs), and we were one of em. that's all. and to be even more fair, we haven't had a real strong team since 09 when we went 11-2 and beat LSU in our bowl game.

good debate...what else?
The Wolverines are on the horizon and the question is where and how ell will they recruit.
Pitt is clearly looking into Ohio, Michigan is too and MSU has done quite nicely in the state as well.
No one is talking abut Michigan recruiting, but it will have a ripple effect on all teams except WVU (I think)

BTW, what was your point of bringing OSU into the conversation? What do they have to do with anything?[/QUOTE]

What does Akron have to do with anything? That's the ole nit fallback when an argument don't go their way. I remember the nits losing to Toledo at home as well as a Cincinnati team back in 1983 that was probably was talented at that Akron team. But that's ok, they are Penn State.

Fact is Penn State for all the 4 & 5 star kids they have gotten over the years they have greatly underachieved. Sure they win 8-9 games & put kids in the pro's but so what. MAC schools do the same. When they run into programs that are their equal they have pretty much taken it from behind (no pun on a sandusky joke there, btw). ;)

Penn State is like Nebraska, the 90's are LONG GONE.

The Wolverines are on the horizon and the question is where and how ell will they recruit.
Pitt is clearly looking into Ohio, Michigan is too and MSU has done quite nicely in the state as well.
No one is talking abut Michigan recruiting, but it will have a ripple effect on all teams except WVU (I think)

Michigan?...they've been recruiting great for years...haven't missed a beat in that dept even during the Rich Rod years. It won't stop anytime soon since Harbaugh's there now. they just haven't done much on the field. though, no reason to think they won't have success sooner than later....assuming Harbaugh's drive is still there. if I'm a Michigan fan, I'd be quite excited.

Pitt should always be looking into a Ohio. it's a hotbed for talent, and obviously it's a hop, skip, & a jump for you guys. I'm curious how the new staff will do. Narduzzi still has to handle Pittsburgh.....can't let Franklin take most of that talent. If he wins some games this year (more than Chryst), then Pitt should see a turn for the better in the recruiting dept. shouldn't see much of an issue recruiting defensive talent right off that bat, though.

I believe he also admitted to starting the "hostess program" at Vanderbilt and knew it was a violation but did it because everybody else did? From reading the Vanderbilt board I get the idea the Admin wanted him out after the rape scandal.
Surprised the school hasn't been sued over that.
Mr "Fine person" started the illegal program, recruited the woman who was raped to run it and recruited the felons who assaulted her. Mr. "Fine Person" is a line that connected the dots.

He might end up being a fine person and a great coach.
Only thing he's proven is he's a blowhard and trouble follows him.

He did not admit that. The defense attorney stated that. We all know a defense attorney would never try to twist the truth to get their client off. However it is completely incorrect. It is within NCAA rules to use hostesses as long do off campus recruiting. Pitt has used them for years. Her rape had nothing to do with her being a hostess. The defense attorney unsuccessfully tried to blame the university culture as an excuse for his client committing rape. Fortunately the jury did buy that either and they were convicted. Also do you expect him to be able to tell the future? Is Wanny a slime bag because a player he recruited went on murder someone? Even Pitt offered the guys involved.

Reactions: LemonEars
Our history is horrendous? Let's see, we have 6 NFL Hall of Famers. Currently, we have twice as many starters in the NFL as Pitt does. Navorro Bowman is one of the best LBs in football and Sean Lee isn't too far behind him. Cameron Wake is one of the top 4-3 DEs. Tamba Hali is a multi-year pro bowler. PSU has plenty of start power in the NFL thank you very much.

Thank you Kijana for the Opportunity to make a complete comparison of Pitt Players in NFL with more Pro-Bowls and Top Awards than Penn State Players in The NFL. Here are the listings with Links! As you will see, Pitt has produced the higher quality players and Penn State has produced higher quantity and unfortunately the most NFL Draft Bust Players costing teams millions by not performing too!

As you can see, Pitt has less players in NFL but far more in Pro-Bowls, Defensive and Offensive Players of the Years, Rookie of The Year and less on Injured Reserved? Pitt's Aaron Donald also had a way better year than Penn State than Bowman that did not finish the season?

PENN STATE CURRENT NFL PLAYERS:
28 PLAYERS LISTED
26 PLAYERS VERIFIED ON ROSTER
5 INJURED RESERVED 2014

13 COMBINED PRO-BOWLS TOTAL
0 DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR
0 DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR
0 NFL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

PITT CURRENT NFL PLAYERS:
13 PLAYERS LISTED
12 PLAYERS VERIFIED ON ROSTER
0 INJURED RESERVED 2014

21 COMBINED PRO-BOWLS TOTAL
1 DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR***
1 DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR**
1 NFL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR*

*** REVIS
** MCCOY
*** DONALD

PENN STATE PLAYERS LISTED AT ALUMNI TRACKER
*1 NaVorro Bowman (53) 49ers ILB 5 *(Injured Reserve) (PRO-BOWL 3)
2 Brett Brackett (87) Titans TE 4
*3 Glenn Carson (56) Cardinals LB R
4 Jack Crawford (58) Cowboys DE 4
5 Garry Gilliam (79) Seahawks T R
6 Robbie Gould (9) Bears K 10 (PRO-BOWL 1)
7 Tamba Hali (91) Chiefs OLB 9 (PRO-BOWL 5)
8 Jordan Hill (97) Seahawks DT 2
9 Gerald Hodges (50) Vikings OLB 2
10 DaQuan Jones (90) Titans DE R
11 Sean Lee (50) Cowboys MLB 5 (Injured Reserve)
12 Michael Mauti (56) Vikings ILB 2
*13 Matt McGloin (14) Raiders QB 2
14 Derek Moye (14) Titans WR (Not On Roster)
15 Jordan Norwood (11) Broncos WR 6 (Injured Reserve)
16 Jared Odrick (98) Dolphins DT 5
17 Rich Ohrnberger (74) Chargers C 6
18 Paul Posluszny (51) Jaguars MLB 8 (Injured Reserve)
*19 Andrew Quarless (81) Packers TE 5
20 Allen Robinson (15) Jaguars WR R (Injured Reserve)
21 A.Q. Shipley (63) Indianapolis Colts C 6
22 Mickey Shuler (81) Jaguars TE **(Not On Roster)
**23 Devon Still (75) Bengals DT 3
24 Nate Stupar (52) Falcons LB 3
25 Johnnie Troutman (63) Chargers G 3
26 John Urschel (64) Ravens G R
27 Cameron Wake (91) Dolphins DE 7 (PRO-BOWL 4)
28 Stefen Wisniewski (61) Raiders C 4
*ARREST RECORD AT PENN STATE

**NON-CHILD SUPPORT CITATION 2014
LINK:
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/alumni-tracker/school/2927

PITT PLAYERS LISTED AT ALUMNI TRACKER
1 Chas Alecxih (70) Chargers DT **(Not On Roster)
2 Dom DeCicco (49) Minnesota Vikings LB
3 Aaron Donald (99) Rams DT R (ROOKIE OF THE YEAR & PRO BOWL)
4 Larry Fitzgerald (11) Cardinals WR 10 (PRO-BOWL 8)
5 Henry Hynoski (45) Giants FB 4
6 Andy Lee (4) 49ers P (PRO-BOWL 4)
7 LeSean McCoy (25) Eagles RB 6 (PRO-BOWL 3 & OFEENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR)
8 Mike McGlynn (75) Chiefs G 7
9 Darrelle Revis (24) Patriots CB 8 (PRO-BOWL 6 TIMES DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR)
10 Tom Savage (3) Texans QB R
11 Jabaal Sheard (97) Browns OLB 4
12 Devin Street (15) Cowboys WR R
13 K'Waun Williams (36) Browns DB R

LINK:

PITT IS IT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

LINK:

Fitz has 1 first team all pro selection and 2 second team selections. While that is decent, it hardly screams shoo in hall of fame. Calvin Johnson already has 3 first team selections and he came into the NFL 3 years after Fitz. Fitz will probably get into the Hall because I can see him sticking around another 3-4 seasons getting 600-800 yards per season which would put him at about 15K in his career. HOF voters tend to vote a player into the Hall if they hit a certain numbers threshold regardless of how many seasons it took him to get to that threshold.

Pitt has not put "better" players into the NFL. Pitt has 2 more HOFers than PSU does during the 90+ years that the NFL has been around. Whopdie freakin deee. Syracuse currently has more HOFers than FSU does so does that mean Syracuse is better at putting players into the NFL than FSU? I realize Pitt has a historically weak football program and PSU is your bitter rival so some fans like yourself grasp at straws to come up with something, anything, that makes Pitt seem better than PSU.

BTW, what was your point of bringing OSU into the conversation? What do they have to do with anything?

Correction, I posted and linked that shows Pitt has indeed put better players into the NFL and has more than Penn State on current Rosters!

Here is and ESPN Ranking from 2009 showing Pitt has produced such players and that does not include Donald and McCoy that have been awarded Defensive Rookie Player of the Year and Offensive Player of the Year:

PITT PIPELINE TO THE NFL 2009 ESPN RANKING:

FINAL

SEMIFINALS
ROUND 2
ROUND 1
PENN STATE CAN BE PROUD IT WAS INCLUDED IN THE TOP 9 FOOTBALL PROGRAMS, BUT PITT CAN BE PROUD IT WAS CHOSEN AS #3 TOO!

YOU HAVE BEEN EDUCATED, ACCEPT PITT ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS WE RESPECT PENN STATE'S!

PLUS PITT HAS HAD FAR MORE NFL BUSTS TOO, AND YOU CAN BETT THOSE LINKS AFE GOING TO FOLLOW NOW THAT YOU GOT CAUGHT IN NITTANY LIES ON THE LAIR!

Once again, bring up other players from other schools, but cannot cite a Penn State Player at Wideout that has done better in the NFL, I am not going to excuse you trying to trash Pitt's Fitz, because you can't admit, the failures of Penn State Players in the NFL compared to Pitt Players Prowess!

Pitt has been out producing Penn State for Decades in NCAA, NFL and Hall of Fames because Pitt does play Recruits early and they learn to be better than Penn State Players in the NFL!

I posted the Players Names, Awards, Links, and they all refute your own post full of Nittany Lies, because like some Penn State CULTure Fans you cannot accept and admit that many Football Programs have done more with Success In Honor in the NFL from USC, ND, Michigan, OSU than all those 100,000 Fans that were victims of Penn State Secrecy, Silence, and Cover Ups!

I have unveiled your Nittany Lies and will continue to do so here on the Lair, if you keeping running from them, and start admitting your errors!!!!!

If I can recognize and respect Penn State Prowess you can admit the same of other Football programs and that includes Pitt!

Read The Pitt Fitz Post below before I make you bow your head even lower until you say Hail to Pitt!

Go over to the PSU board.... You'll be able to see plenty of his posts... Besides, He wasn't posting, he was pontificating propaganda from the cult and not conversing....

I corrected Kijana with Facts Links and Proven Pitt Panther's Deeds By Players That Succeed rather by a "Nittany Denier" that cannot accept that PITT Football Program is still out producing Penn State Players in the NFL for Decades because Recruits play faster, start sooner at Pitt learning how to play better than practicing as a Football Dummy at Penn State!

I truly respect Penn State Fans, Program and Franklin but not the Penn State CULTists that practice attacking and tearing down others thinking it keeps Penn State safe somehow when the silences, secrecy, and cover ups of non-compliance actually led to sanction and sentencing.

One can correct Ignorance like the one I did for many Penn State Posters, but when they choose to be combine Arrogance Ignorance and will not admit they lack information and choose to lie about other football programs, well, no one can overcome making someone dumb be smart, they have to do that on their own.

Instead of trying to put down Pitt Recruits and Players maybe you should face up to the facts Penn State and WVU with bigger Rosters, Revenues, Attendance, and support still cannot produce the quality players like Pitt does since Pitt just keeps making faster and better players for the NFL?

Penn State even with all its resources still cannot produce better players in the NFL based on Decades of Pitt doing it without lying to 17 years Olds. As I have stated, many times Penn State can be very proud of it Football Programs even with the Penn State Scandals now known. But Pitt still can be proud of its own Football Program that is still doing better turning recruits to higher quality players in the NFL than Penn State and not just in the Hall of Fames by two, but by many more categories and with less Players too?

Anytime a Pitt, Michigan, OSU, or other fans even dares to question Penn State Recruiting the Penn State CULTists go into a tailspin of Kamikaze Lies about that Schools Football Program.....until they find out after all the Links to Facts in Posts only those few PSU CULTists suffer from Truth Decay!

ADVERTISEMENT