ADVERTISEMENT

Mbappe To Real Madrid

mike412

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Santa Monica, CA
While not yet officially announced, it is being reported by two of the most respected transfer reporters in Europe. RM will pay a 250 Million € transfer fee and has agreed to a contract with Mbappe through 2029.

So, they lost Benzema and replace him with one of the two best CF in the world. Imagine RM with Vini Jr. on the left wing and Mbappe running in the middle. So much speed. Unstoppable.

Like Barca, RM is owned by over 100,000 local supporters. Unlike Barca, it is very profitable. While Bartomeu was running Barca into the ground, Florentino Perez (although I hate him with the passion of any Barca fan) has guided RM to record profits and valuation. I believe La Liga has authorized RM to spend up to $600 Million in the transfer window without making any sales. Sales will add to that pot. (Barca has to make $200 Million in sales and other savings before it can sign anyone. It’s contract with Gundogan has been held up because it can’t register him with La Liga.)

With Mbappe and Bellingham, they probably are one MF and one CB away from being, on paper, perhaps the best side in history. Rodrigo is a young, fast and talented RW. Modric and Kroos are aging in MF and in the past year they have brought in Bellingham, Camavinga and Touchmeni to replace them. That is how you build a dynasty.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
While not yet officially announced, it is being reported by two of the most respected transfer reporters in Europe. RM will pay a 250 Million € transfer fee and has agreed to a contract with Mbappe through 2029.

So, they lost Benzema and replace him with one of the two best CF in the world. Imagine RM with Vini Jr. on the left wing and Mbappe running in the middle. So much speed. Unstoppable.

Like Barca, RM is owned by over 100,000 local supporters. Unlike Barca, it is very profitable. While Bartomeu was running Barca into the ground, Florentino Perez (although I hate him with the passion of any Barca fan) has guided RM to record profits and valuation. I believe La Liga has authorized RM to spend up to $600 Million in the transfer window without making any sales. Sales will add to that pot. (Barca has to make $200 Million in sales and other savings before it can sign anyone. It’s contract with Gundogan has been held up because it can’t register him with La Liga.)

With Mbappe and Bellingham, they probably are one MF and one CB away from being, on paper, perhaps the best side in history. Rodrigo is a young, fast and talented RW. Modric and Kroos are aging in MF and in the past year they have brought in Bellingham, Camavinga and Touchmeni to replace them. That is how you build a dynasty.
Looks like we will get to see Real Madrid win a world championship in the US…maybe you’re back yard at Sofi. Lol. I know that’s exciting for you. But…maybe it will be vs Inter Miami! How cool would that be?

Well the tweet came from Chelsea and the same guy owns SciFi, so that is probably correct. That is a stupid championship though. If the Champions League winner doesn’t win it’s because they rested their starting 11.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT