ADVERTISEMENT

Mods? Why delete my thread when others hijack it?

Not sure the circumstance, I just got banned on BWI, the thread had to do with the nitters stating that Stanford's band has a cultural/hazing problem. My comment on their site was "think about the victims for a change"

How can that be a rules violation, it was a comment only, nothing on paturdo the enabler or the cult behavior.

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
Not sure the circumstance, I just got banned on BWI, the thread had to do with the nitters stating that Stanford's band has a cultural/hazing problem. My comment on their site was "think about the victims for a change"

How can that be a rules violation, it was a comment only, nothing on paturdo the enabler or the cult behavior.
You have the word "Pitt" in your user name. Case closed.

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
I had a thread discussing my excitement for the upcoming season, mainly due to crazy Paco ' s thread on the DC Narduzzi stop. I also said we need to win 9 games this year to capitalize on this momentum. That mauti character from bwi came over and immediately turned it into bashing pitt. Instead of deleting and banning him, the mods deleted the entire thread.

I had a thread discussing my excitement for the upcoming season, mainly due to crazy Paco ' s thread on the DC Narduzzi stop. I also said we need to win 9 games this year to capitalize on this momentum. That mauti character from bwi came over and immediately turned it into bashing pitt. Instead of deleting and banning him, the mods deleted the entire thread.

Should be specific to the user not the topic.

I rule in favor of ratking

There was one post worth keeping in that thread, and it was yours. Unfortunately, the quickest way to get rid of the rest was to delete the thread. I can attempt to retrieve your post and send it to you via email if you would like to re-post it and start over. Just email me and we'll see what we can work out.

The Mauti clown definitely has a psychotic hatred for all things Pitt. It doesn't matter how level headed and respectful your comments on their site maybe....he begins trying to throw shite in your face attempting to get a response. Once you respond he attempts to have you banned. All I can say is kill him with kindness. Your being on the site is the best way to torture him.

The Mauti clown definitely has a psychotic hatred for all things Pitt. It doesn't matter how level headed and respectful your comments on their site maybe....he begins trying to throw shite in your face attempting to get a response. Once you respond he attempts to have you banned. All I can say is kill him with kindness. Your being on the site is the best way to torture him.

#1, can't be kind to any nitwit.

I don't disagree, it's a choice. A sword through the heart or dying from a thousand tiny slashes.

There are idiots on both boards.. Some actually want to talk football and some just want to run their mouth that their stick is bigger then yours..

Are you a member of the cult?
Just a football fan.. Grew up right between State College and Pittsburgh.. Have family and friends that loves both schools or one or the other.. Left for the south on a baseball scholarship, out of HS, and ended up married and living in the south. PSU is my #1, but like to see Pitt and all PA schools do well..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT