ADVERTISEMENT

NTOP's Cliff Notes

NTOP

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
1. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Hokies tried to muscle us. We were tougher.

2, Ish is really good, Steadies everything.

3. Zach, Fede & GDG destroyed the Hokie front.

4. A good win with Bub off most of the time.

5. Blake is good even when he doesn't seem to be. All ACC or question the ballot!!

6. Lowe is already a first class point guard. Deserves All-frosh honors.

7. These guys are worthy of a ticket....and I think they'll get it.

8. will Jeff get another Coach of the Year?

Ish amazes me every game I watch. His athleticism and lunchpail hustle are such a rare combination. I worry he is going to get injured several times a game but he gets back up with the same expression. He is cut from the Jaron Brown, Mike Cook, Jermaine Dixon mold of player we regularly enjoyed under JD who does so many things well and quietly impacts a game and sets the tone for their team. Not sure I've ever seen a Pitt player put more effort on the hardwood each night than Ish. He plays every game like it’s his last.

He’s been better than advertised. Has really fit in just like a glove and been a great addition and teammate. His willingness to be unselfish and accept his 6th man role, while still showing the effort and toughness that he has is a huge part of any success that Pitt has had.

Ish amazes me every game I watch. His athleticism and lunchpail hustle are such a rare combination. I worry he is going to get injured several times a game but he gets back up with the same expression. He is cut from the Jaron Brown, Mike Cook, Jermaine Dixon mold of player we regularly enjoyed under JD who does so many things well and quietly impacts a game and sets the tone for their team. Not sure I've ever seen a Pitt player put more effort on the hardwood each night than Ish. He plays every game like it’s his last.
He is really a versatile player. A true Swiss Army knife. Can score at 3 levels. Rebounds well on both ends. Plays very good D. Decent handle and passer. EXTREMELY tough and physical. Great Portal addition!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT