ADVERTISEMENT

O.T

Ric, no offense but if you could go to a message board and make a post asking who won the Pirate game last night and then wait for a response why couldn't you simply go to one of the dozens of web sites that would have the result of the game directly? It certainly would have been a lot faster to go to ESPN or MLB or Yahoo or whomever.

Th
Ric, no offense but if you could go to a message board and make a post asking who won the Pirate game last night and then wait for a response why couldn't you simply go to one of the dozens of web sites that would have the result of the game directly? It certainly would have been a lot faster to go to ESPN or MLB or Yahoo or whomever.
That's true. But I'm not sure how to get to some of the other boards. Plus, I know gm knows what is going on in the sport's world. For me this is easier.

Ric, mlb.com app for your phone is way to g . Its free. Set your team as buccos and it will give u all info u need in seconds. I'm not a huge app guy at all but its a good app, set it to your screen and once u push button, u get pirate box score in seconds.

Ric, mlb.com app for your phone is way to g . Its free. Set your team as buccos and it will give u all info u need in seconds. I'm not a huge app guy at all but its a good app, set it to your screen and once u push button, u get pirate box score in seconds.
Pgh, I assume you're talking about a cell phone. Or smart phone. Or something else. I own none of those things. In my world I turn on the computer. Click on the lair. And that's it. Mrs. flair set it up for me. And that's as far as I care to go. (the stone age)

Pgh, I assume you're talking about a cell phone. Or smart phone. Or something else. I own none of those things. In my world I turn on the computer. Click on the lair. And that's it. Mrs. flair set it up for me. And that's as far as I care to go. (the stone age)
OK, keeping it real, I dig it. Well when needing some info like scores or leaderboard updates, ESPN.com is quick and easy

Funny where this thread went. When I saw the post early this AM (no replies yet at the time), I figured it was a Cleveland fan sarcastically talking smack. Like, Who won the game last night, mother******? But of course KNOWING full well who won it ...

Just shows how jaded these message boards can make you after reading them for a few years ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT