ADVERTISEMENT

OT: P Diddy

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Epstein level stuff? Or wild conspiracy stuff? And are the murders of Tupac and BIG connected to it all?

• Haha
Reactions: joeydavid
Unfortunately where there is this much smoke there's usually fire. He will likely spend out the remainder of his days in federal prison....where he belongs if there is a shred of truth to these allegations.
He's most likely already out of the country so its doubtful that'll happen.

There are more creeps running around in everyday life than you realize. They pick off two or three a week up this way although anecdotally, I'm convinced Central PA is exceptionally bad about abusing children.
There are some that say making someone go to a Ped St branch campus is not abuse!

Andrew Tate seems to get a lot of sympathy.
But don’t people think he is innocent? I don’t think people are giving him sympathy thinking he is actually a sex trafficker.

I think he is a douche though. But I don’t reckon anyone should get jail time for that. Otherwise you’d be in a mess.

He’s probably another Epstein. Too many powerful people involved for the depths of the whole thing to ever come out.

The entire thing is unfathomable. Women throw themselves at these guys, daily. Usher had stories to tell about when he lived with Diddy. There doesn't seem to be any need, whatsoever, for these guys to cross the legal line.

Reactions: pittdan77
The entire thing is unfathomable. Women throw themselves at these guys, daily. Usher had stories to tell about when he lived with Diddy. There doesn't seem to be any need, whatsoever, for these guys to cross the legal line.
It’s all about power and control for someone like Diddy.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
Wasn’t he exonerated?

That either makes you dishonest or ignorant. Maybe even both.

But again, not many openly stand up for sex trafficking. It’s not a bold stance. Unless you are for open borders which is literally a conduit for several variations of literal massive human trafficking.
He wasn't exonerated at all. The guy has serious issues, and eventually he'll be nailed down.

These guys are addicts chasing the dragon. It's no different from drug users or billionaires scamming people out of a few million here and there. For some people, enough is never enough.

Reactions: pittdan77
Usher has told some crazy stories and says that he would never send his own kids to Puff Camp.

Btw bodyguards who were there at the time said that Puff sent Usher to the hospital when he was 13 because of injuries given to him during sexual relations.

Usher has told some crazy stories and says that he would never send his own kids to Puff Camp.

Btw bodyguards who were there at the time said that Puff sent Usher to the hospital when he was 13 because of injuries given to him during sexual relations.
diddy is gonna make r kelly look tame when this is all said and done. i just can't believe it takes this long for it to come to out. here comes to silencing diddy on lifetime series.

Reactions: ratking17
diddy is gonna make r kelly look tame when this is all said and done. i just can't believe it takes this long for it to come to out. here comes to silencing diddy on lifetime series.
And Michael Jackson.

Reactions: noelr
I am really naive. And despite general overall skeptical nature, I truly believe in the good of human nature.

So is this stuff really that prevalent? And since when? Has it always been around? Or is it a by product of social media/internet? And also a result of the unhealthy celebrity worshipping people have in this country. Which is one reason I haven't really followed this.

I do know this, because of my mathematical background, I really stick to logic and things adding up. An equation has to be balanced. And on that note, the Epstein List. It was the most anticipated revealing we have seen since Al Capone's vault. It is obvious that many of the "wrong" people were on that list, because that story got buried quicker than climbers on Everest during an avalanche. And all curiosity and journalistic intrigue "vanished".

i think there can be a fairly bi-partisan acknowledgement that there are alot of creepos who go into teaching. It's spooky.
Is there a demographic or a career that you don't demean? I thought post covid a lot of Americans had a higher appreciation for educators.

So is this stuff really that prevalent? And since when? Has it always been around? Or is it a by product of social media/internet? And also a result of the unhealthy celebrity worshipping people have in this country. Which is one reason I haven't really followed this.
You haven't heard of all of the Catholic clergy scandals from pretty much every corner of the planet? Southern Baptist convention? Did you think the clichés about inbreeding in the south were just playful banter? Clearfield County????? Celebrity's get the press but this stuff is pretty much all over the place and much of it never sees the inside of a courtroom?

Reactions: singregardless
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT