ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Team Pacquiao or Mayweather?

pitt-girl

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2004
I know nothing about boxing and actually it is the one sport I really dislike, but since this seems to be such a big deal, I'll weigh in with Team Pacquiao for no other reason that physically he at least appears to be the underdog and I've seen him on Kimmel and he looks to be a good sport.

I know nothing about boxing and actually it is the one sport I really dislike, but since this seems to be such a big deal, I'll weigh in with Team Pacquiao for no other reason that physically he at least appears to be the underdog and I've seen him on Kimmel and he looks to be a good sport.

PITT Girl, I am a big boxing fan, if Manny doesn't bring his A game and not get frustrated chasing Mayweather it will be a long night for Manny, Mayweather is crafty and if close he'll do enough to win, he'll flurry in the last 10 seconds of every round.

I hope Manny wins mostly because Mayweather ducked Manny for many years and his non boxing issues.

Well Floyd has numerous incidents of domestic violence in his past. Pacquiao's no saint either, but I'm pulling for him. Doubt he wins it though

The purse alone for this fight is reason enough for me to not watch it. It won't match Hagler-Hearns, Leonard-Hearns, Douglas-Tyson, so I'm good.

I'm a huge fight fan but am choosing to watch whiplash over this garbage

I would like to know if it was a good fight or not. Any knockdowns? Controversy? Good boxing?

I would like to know if it was a good fight or not. Any knockdowns? Controversy? Good boxing?

Didn't watch it but followed the commentary. Sounds like it was a typical fight for Floyd; really boring with lots of dodging.

Pac never had a chance.

Didn't watch it but followed the commentary. Sounds like it was a typical fight for Floyd; really boring with lots of dodging.

Pac never had a chance.

Just enough to win like Bernard Hopkins, fight of the century my backside, one guy wanted to fight the other the great escape...

Friend of mine paid for the fight and had a few friends over to watch. Beer and pizza was great. Fight was a snoozer. Mayweather is clearly a very skilled fighter, but people who are calling this guy one of the greatest fighters of all time, have either never seen guys like Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, Thomas Hearns, or any number of fighting greats. Mayweather hits like a girl. Pacquio chased him all night but simply couldn't catch him. One of the most boring fights I've ever seen.

Cruzer

I watched the fight at a bar, and here is he reason boxing sucks:

The best boxer today is simply better at doing nothing than his opponents are at doing something.

I watched the fight at a bar, and here is he reason boxing sucks:

The best boxer today is simply better at doing nothing than his opponents are at doing something.
That's a pretty darned good summary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT