ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Criminal Case Small Update!

CaptainSidneyReilly

Chancellor
Dec 25, 2006
CORRECTION:
A close friend that used to be in the Attorney Generals Office called me in the morning and told me Judge Hoover past away via his sources in the PAOAG, but this morning he called back, and said it was an error and the Judge is still suffering greatly. He also said, one Radio Station used him as source too and he felt terrible, as I do, and he is very prominent in the Media, and no matter what still pray for the Judge. I deeply apologize and if the monitors want take this down so be it! Judge Hoover is Deacon and very devoted to his religion. I apologize!

Judge Hoover was assigned the Penn State Criminal Case after many Judges turned it down.

Judge Hoover has a serious illness that caused many delays in the PSU cases took him away fast and all his caseloads were re-distributed a few months ago.

There are no significant developments as of now and when they happen I will post them. There is nothing reported on Clery Act & Title IX violations either. There is some minor news on some Penn State Civil Lawsuits, but nothing significant as far as I am concern.

Godspeed Judge Hoover!

Last edited:
Captain thanks for the update.
Do you honestly ever see the three going to trial?
Also, will the Clery report ever see the light of day?
Is there big money burying both of these issues?

thanks,

joe

thanks,

joe

I'm in the camp the three will walk.
They're using every delay tactic they can find. Now the judge passing just bought them another 6 months???
The next judge will come up with some technicality to end this and close the book.
Clery report will come some day but I expect it to be a diluted, a wrist slap and laud Ped State for the changes they made.
IMO the only way it would've been expedited would have been action by the victims attorneys.
The Ped State BOT was smart to just "move on".
Everyone has settled - no one ( other than a few deluded Joebots) is pushing this along

Thanks Capt for your updates.
What a story this has been.

I'm in the camp the three will walk.
They're using every delay tactic they can find. Now the judge passing just bought them another 6 months???
The next judge will come up with some technicality to end this and close the book.
Clery report will come some day but I expect it to be a diluted, a wrist slap and laud Ped State for the changes they made.
IMO the only way it would've been expedited would have been action by the victims attorneys.
The Ped State BOT was smart to just "move on".
Everyone has settled - no one ( other than a few deluded Joebots) is pushing this along

Thanks Capt for your updates.
What a story this has been.

I agree. And with Paterno now gone, Sandusky in jail, and the whole nature of these crimes so sordid and ugly, I don't think there is much desire to rehash and relive it all. I just think this will go quietly.........

Of course, and I don't know why I did it, there is an active thread on BWI right now where the chief wing nut bragged how he converted some other radio talk show wing nut of not only Paterno's innocence, but also Sandusky was likely innocent. Yes. You read that right. Ziegler is claiming Sandusky is innocent. Why? Well he talked to him in prison and I kid you not, "he never confessed, never looked guilty to me" (paraphrasing Zeigler here). And you wonder why he would say something so ludicrous? Well easy, if Sandusky was innocent, then obviously Paterno was innocent and did nothing wrong. That is how Scientologists, I mean Nittercultists can rewrite history to fit their narrative.

Judge Hoover died yesterday and he was assigned the Penn State Criminal Case after many Judges turned it down.

Judge Hoover had a serious illness that caused many delays in the PSU cases took him away fast and all his caseloads were re-distributed a few months ago.

There are no significant developments as of now and when they happen I will post them. There is nothing reported on Clery Act & Title IX violations either. There is some minor news on some Penn State Civil Lawsuits, but nothing significant as far as I am concern.

Godspeed Judge Hoover Rest In Peace!

Every thing has gone dark since the cases in Dauphin County have been re-assigned, few to none even know what Judges have been appointed and it is on going change. Courts move slowly if you ever was involved in the Criminal Justice System, as you know. Yes, I still think there will be a Trial unless a Plead Agreement comes from one. Yet, the turmoil AG Kane finds herself in can still impact on this case too. I've said all along many want these cases to go away ASAP.

Yes, but when is the question with no answer in sight?

I do not believe in intentional government conspiracies, I believe these things happen based misjudgments with very bad misinformation and decisions made at that time based on such poor events as they come out end up covering up mistakes made by those when something happens and then that is when cover ups occur in ordeer to save face, reputation, and blame others. This is what Trials are all about, attacking the evidence the State uses against your client!

Sill, I have no problem with those including some PSU CULTists that want a full accounting due to the way "The Second Mile" Sandusky instrument to molest disadvantage children was not fully investigated and those mistakes were made by PAOAG.

Yet, the PSU Trustees themselves that were given this mess from the start did take action due to Spanier not being forthcoming and also covering for Curley and Schultz not enforcing Title IX or Clery Act laws and some other things they got used to covering up at Penn State. At the same time, Paterno was above reproach and was the Goose that could lay the "Golden Contributors Eggs" and the PAOAG made a decision that permitted him to win 409 games before they released the report, and publicly exonerated Paterno in their faulty investigations and leaked Grand Jury Presentment before Freeh found the Incriminating Emails that did not include Spanier Indictment until then? (Again Mistakes More Than Intentional Designs
In summary, mistakes were made by the PAOAG over a long time investigation and Trustees took action to find out what really happen, and many relied on information that was not fully reported until years later too, but this was all created by the Penn State Culture of Silence, Secrecy, and Cover Ups Football Program built by Paterno under a Lack of Institutional Control mixed in with many great things Paterno also did as a great coach.

The fact is the football Coach at Penn State was bigger than anyone else and Penn State could not do anything about it and that is a Lack of Institutional Control, and that is why the NCAA Sanctions still stood but the changes made by the Trustees also reduced them. In any event, one-man life should not be judged one thing either, so I can see both complaints, but the complaints by Mothers and Children were silenced and not heard for a long time due to a Legend.

The Penn State CULTists have a right to be upset about how everything was conducted but innocent victims have a right to be protected and compensated from Penn State University that allowed it to happen when one man becomes bigger than the Institution and rules, laws, and regulations were not followed.

"When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend."

thanks,

joe

I agree. And with Paterno now gone, Sandusky in jail, and the whole nature of these crimes so sordid and ugly, I don't think there is much desire to rehash and relive it all. I just think this will go quietly.........

I think you are wise in saying that and I cannot disagree!

Of course, and I don't know why I did it, there is an active thread on BWI right now where the chief wing nut bragged how he converted some other radio talk show wing nut of not only Paterno's innocence, but also Sandusky was likely innocent. Yes. You read that right. Ziegler is claiming Sandusky is innocent. Why? Well he talked to him in prison and I kid you not, "he never confessed, never looked guilty to me" (paraphrasing Zeigler here). And you wonder why he would say something so ludicrous? Well easy, if Sandusky was innocent, then obviously Paterno was innocent and did nothing wrong. That is how Scientologists, I mean Nittercultists can rewrite history to fit their narrative.

Yet, no one can erase that many lives were ruined in the name of protecting Football Wins and Values that went far beyond any reasonable moral values . Lives are still being ruined by those seeking to use the Penn State Scandal to prowl for power as well in State Offices and Judges Elections.

The Penn State Scandal happen and on Paterno’s watch and that cannot be erased and neither should the accomplishments of Paterno that was a flawed man fans turned into a Saint, but even Sainthood sometime fails due to such flaws in all of us as human nature teaches us our lessons in life. There Is The Life One Learns With And The Life One Lives With And That Is Life Itself!

Zeigler is a nut job. The guy only cares about one thing and that getting publicity. When he wasn't getting enough attention he started on the Sandusky is innocent bandwagon. It was never about Paterno or the truth. Unfortunately some fans have fallen for his spiel and reinforce the cult like stereo type.

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
Hadn't checked on the Pitt board in a while, I see things haven't changed... still yelling about sandusky years later...

Hadn't checked on the Pitt board in a while, I see things haven't changed... still yelling about sandusky years later...
Odd comment

Have you been to the Ped State board lately?
They're still squawking about the Freeh Report

And seriously, it has been about 5 months since I checked the PSU board and saw the Ziegler thread where he claims not just JoePa but Sandusky is innocent. Dude, really? Really? You guys going with this? I mean, isn't PSU supposed to be a bastion of quality education? And people are following this guy because he is telling you what you want to hear? Hitler did that also.

Has anyone conducted a blood test on Hoover? Odd how suddenly he becomes deathly ill! Has he been poisoned? This seems similar to the DA who mysteriously disappeared in 1998.

Zeigler is a nut job. The guy only cares about one thing and that getting publicity. When he wasn't getting enough attention he started on the Sandusky is innocent bandwagon. It was never about Paterno or the truth. Unfortunately some fans have fallen for his spiel and reinforce the cult like stereo type.

The aftermath of the scandal will still linger until those Criminal Trials are over, plead, or dismissed and then the Civil Trials settled. Even then, the costs of paying for the Scandal will be addressed.

The Penn State football program has moved on and is in great shape under Franklin whose personality is just perfect for Penn State at this time. If anyone meets him, he is hard not to like, and a terrific person in many ways.

The Old & New Trustees will always fight until some go and other be gone. Nut jobs will always be at Football Programs the Tree Poisoner at Bama, the Couch Burners and Stone throwers at WVU, and the guy or guys that let the air out of all my Tires in Cleveland after a Steeler Game. And Pnnylion Many Personalities on PSU Boards!

For Example:
Hammered UCLA Bruin Girl Mounts USC Tommy Trojan, Gets Pelted
LINK:

Last edited:
Has anyone conducted a blood test on Hoover? Odd how suddenly he becomes deathly ill! Has he been poisoned? This seems similar to the DA who mysteriously disappeared in 1998.

It is a disease that took years to come upon him and hard to stop even found and treated and we all have to pass sometime, but this is not one way to go, and even prays are helpful to his loved ones and tougher on them, and it is what it is, and a tough break again for him, he lost his son a while back and it took a real toll on his spirit and joy of life!

Corrections:
The Criminal Justice System is the one handling the Penn State Sandusky Sex Scandal as termed the worst of college football history, not PITT?

The Paterno Family still have a Civil Lawsuit against Penn State University and NCAA as well as Jay Paterno and Mike McQueary, not PITT?

The Penn State Scandal happen at Penn State by a Penn State Alumnus, Former Players, Coach, and Annuitant and defended by Penn State Alumnus, but was convicted of 45 of 48 Counts by Penn State Alumni on the Jury and not PITT?

The Penn State Scandal was created by the President of Penn State and two Penn State Alumni that are charged with perjury, obstruction of justice, and conspiracies to cover it up helped by Penn State Trustees that engaged an investigation and uncovered criminal evidence among Penn State Emails they thought were destroyed, not PITT.

The NCAA Sanctions were given due to a Lack of Institutional control and reduced after Penn Stat due to the silence, secrecy, and cover ups that happen under Penn State Football Program of many violations of NCAA Rules, Title IX, and Clery Act violations of laws, rules, and regulations that were finally put in 2012 under an NCAA Monitor, not PITT?

Consequently, it is ongoing Penn State Scandal that is reported on every month in Newspapers and Media and Penn State University has, still is, and will be addressing issues that happen on Penn state Campus, by Penn State Employees, that harmed Children. The Scandal was kept silent to not to hurt the Football Program and allowed a Coach to continue his abuse, not PITT!

If you are unhappy with the time to resolve all the issues that happen for over 50 years at Penn State, take it up with Penn State not Pitt!

It will go away when the last child victim of the Penn State Scandal nightmares end as he passes into eternity and you realize it should have been stopped rather have it go on due to silence, secrecy, and cover ups to protect Penn State Football Program whose name was shamed under Paterno's Management Demands & Hired And Kept Silent On Sandusky!

Last edited:
Really relevant to the victims of which they have totally forgot, sad, really.

No, pretty much just relevant to people on message boards looking for any reason to knock penn state. Many of the victims have come out and said they have put it behind them and are moving on, why can't you? I really don't understand all the hate, I mean traditional rivals with a ton of history, both programs have produced many Hall of Famers and truth be told, neither program would be where they are today without the other.

For the record, I'm not interested in having a conversation with you Stains, I remember about a month back when you were on here yelling at a rutgers fan just making a complete idiot of yourself and I really don't feel like having a discussion with a HS kid who doesn't even go to pitt. Sorry bro, keep on knocking penn state over here all you want, thing is though, it makes no difference and the country has moved forward

Corrections:
The Criminal Justice System is the one handling the Penn State Sandusky Sex Scandal as termed the worst of college football history, not PITT?

The Paterno Family still have a Civil Lawsuit against Penn State University and NCAA as well as Jay Paterno and Mike McQueary, not PITT?

The Penn State Scandal happen at Penn State by a Penn State Alumnus, Former Players, Coach, and Annuitant and defended by Penn State Alumnus, but was convicted of 45 of 48 Counts by Penn State Alumni on the Jury and not PITT?

The Penn State Scandal was created by the President of Penn State and two Penn State Alumni that are charged with perjury, obstruction of justice, and conspiracies to cover it up helped by Penn State Trustees that engaged an investigation and uncovered criminal evidence among Penn State Emails they thought were destroyed, not PITT.

The NCAA Sanctions were given due to a Lack of Institutional control and reduced after Penn Stat due to the silence, secrecy, and cover ups that happen under Penn State Football Program of many violations of NCAA Rules, Title IX, and Clery Act violations of laws, rules, and regulations that were finally put in 2012 under an NCAA Monitor, not PITT?

Consequently, it is ongoing Penn State Scandal that is reported on every month in Newspapers and Media and Penn State University has, still is, and will be addressing issues that happen on Penn state Campus, by Penn State Employees, that harmed Children. The Scandal was kept silent to not to hurt the Football Program and allowed a Coach to continue his abuse, not PITT!

If you are unhappy with the time to resolve all the issues that happen for over 50 years at Penn State, take it up with Penn State not Pitt!

It will go away when the last child victim of the Penn State Scandal nightmares end as he passes into eternity and you realize it should have been stopped rather have it go on due to silence, secrecy, and cover ups to protect Penn State Football Program whose name was shamed under Paterno's Management Demands & Hired And Kept Silent On Sandusky!

Bro you really need to get a life, you're on here day after day saying the SAME arguments time after time with the SAME 5 posters backing you up? I mean seriously guys? Shouldn't you be excited about Penn State coming to Heinz Field in 2016? Huge game for Pitt and hey, you'll actually probably sell out a game! What's it been 10 years since that happened?

And seriously, it has been about 5 months since I checked the PSU board and saw the Ziegler thread where he claims not just JoePa but Sandusky is innocent. Dude, really? Really? You guys going with this? I mean, isn't PSU supposed to be a bastion of quality education? And people are following this guy because he is telling you what you want to hear? Hitler did that also.

Nobody is going with that. You talk to any true Penn State fan and they are all happy Sandusky is in prison and disgusted by what he did, however we also realize that the actions of 5 men do not dictate our university and what we stand for. Are you going to have extremests who drink the kool aid? Of course you are, you can expect that at every school (Rutgers Al, Captain Sidney), but that doesn't dictate the majority of our fans who were upset that our student athletes were punished by the NCAA for doing absolutely nothing wrong. If you can't see this, there's no point in having a conversation and you can just stay in your own little world hating Penn State and claiming that Kids who can for Thon are somehow bad, give me a break...

I've made this argument before and you can deny it to death but the truth is, most fans who still bash Penn State on Message boards (really the only 3 schools who do it on the reg are Pitt, Rutgers, and MD so regional rivals) are doing it because they want better recruiting classes and the truth is, James Franklin is untouchable in this area if he wants someone bad enough and is absolutely cleaning house in recruiting. I'm happy to discuss football with you guys, I'm actually planning on going to Heinz in 2016 for the game, wouldn't mind meeting some Pitt fans there. But also know that I attended Penn State with Paterno as coach and I do not defend him or anyone else (I refuse to make a judgement one way or another until somebody stands trial, too many times as a result of the media and social media people are labelled guilty until proven innocent) which is what you guys are doing.

Let's talk football, how's pitt look this year with their schedule? Record Predictions?

Reactions: Hotshoe
I will repeat…..Innocent people rush to justice and if paturdo were alive he would be doing the same thing…..stalling

Really? so Nelson Mandela was a rush to justice? Give me a break man stop drinking the kool aid. Doesn't it get boring day after day just searching google for ANYTHING you can possibly twist into a negative against Penn State? I can assure you that over on the Den (I don't read much of BWI) that NOBODY talks or even cares about Pitt at this point. It's about our team. It's always been about our team and honestly that's what you should be focussing on is your team.

Now if you want to talk football, let's do it, but if you're just going to continue to harp on about Sandusky and people not afiliated with Penn State, then just let me know now and I'll leave

Reactions: Hotshoe
I will repeat…..Innocent people rush to justice and if paturdo were alive he would be doing the same thing…..stalling
Not if you are free on bail. They have no reason to rush. Just stop and think about it. If you are facing jail time would you want your attorney to rush to trial and put your fate in the juries hand or would you want your attorney to take their time and defend you? Only a fool rushes to trial. You want your defense to do all they can.

Dude,

Your admin covered up a child rapist….think about that and run along now.

Not if you are free on bail. They have no reason to rush. Just stop and think about it. If you are facing jail time would you want your attorney to rush to trial and put your fate in the juries hand or would you want your attorney to take their time and defend you? Only a fool rushes to trial. You want your defense to do all they can.

No, pretty much just relevant to people on message boards looking for any reason to knock penn state. Many of the victims have come out and said they have put it behind them and are moving on, why can't you?

Woe, have you been on BWI and seen all the postings put up by BWI and then added every day by the regular PSU BWI Poster.......have you told them to move on????If not why blame PITT?

I really don't understand all the hate, I mean traditional rivals with a ton of history, both programs have produced many Hall of Famers and truth be told, neither program would be where they are today without the other.

Good comment and I agree with you.....BUT ....Did you tell that to Paterno before he cancelled the series?

For the record, I'm not interested in having a conversation with you Stains, I remember about a month back when you were on here yelling at a rutgers fan just making a complete idiot of yourself and I really don't feel like having a discussion with a HS kid who doesn't even go to pitt. Sorry bro, keep on knocking penn state over here all you want, thing is though, it makes no difference and the country has moved forward.

I am not stains and I recognize and respect Penn State and have praised them many times as well as hold them accountable as they held themselves and have done a great job in putting in the much needed Reforms and I say so even while respecting other Pitt Posters that may disagree with me.

This comparison of Nelson Mandela was so comical and not even close to being historically in the same ball park. I am struggling to see the analogy of how Mandela being thrown in jail for decades is similar to psu leadership delaying their trials at all cost. Is their defense just to delay until the judges die? The arrogance that some of these nitters have is nauseous.

Reactions: Taft's Baby Hook

And therein lies the problem. I agree with you completely. If you are free on bail and looking at jail, why rush? I agree. But you want to argue with 9nationalchampions whose point is that innocent people don't delay looking for justice. If I was accused of a crime and knew 100% that I was innocent, I would want to put this matter behind me as quickly as possible. And your response is that "Only a fool rushes to trial." You either believe innocent people are found guilty the majority of the time, OR you recognize that these 3 stooges are in fact guilty.

Nobody is going with that. You talk to any true Penn State fan and they are all happy Sandusky is in prison and disgusted by what he did, however we also realize that the actions of 5 men do not dictate our university and what we stand for. Are you going to have extremests who drink the kool aid? Of course you are, you can expect that at every school (Rutgers Al, Captain Sidney), but that doesn't dictate the majority of our fans who were upset that our student athletes were punished by the NCAA for doing absolutely nothing wrong. If you can't see this, there's no point in having a conversation and you can just stay in your own little world hating Penn State and claiming that Kids who can for Thon are somehow bad, give me a break...

I've made this argument before and you can deny it to death but the truth is, most fans who still bash Penn State on Message boards (really the only 3 schools who do it on the reg are Pitt, Rutgers, and MD so regional rivals) are doing it because they want better recruiting classes and the truth is, James Franklin is untouchable in this area if he wants someone bad enough and is absolutely cleaning house in recruiting. I'm happy to discuss football with you guys, I'm actually planning on going to Heinz in 2016 for the game, wouldn't mind meeting some Pitt fans there. But also know that I attended Penn State with Paterno as coach and I do not defend him or anyone else (I refuse to make a judgement one way or another until somebody stands trial, too many times as a result of the media and social media people are labelled guilty until proven innocent) which is what you guys are doing.

Let's talk football, how's pitt look this year with their schedule? Record Predictions?

We shall see if Franklin is "untouchable". Let's give Narduzzi some time. There, let's talk recruiting, right? That is better than the scandal. How about the effing lies your coaches tweeted about "negative recruiting". Yet, every post I see by a PSU fan is denigrating Pitt's attendance. You don't think PSU coaches refer to this in recruiting. Isn't that, "negative recruiting"? Franklin is a hypocrite, just like he was hypocrite when he question kids who flipped their commitment away from him, yet he flips recruits. It is part of the process. This crap will come back to bite him, trust me.

That is PSU in a nutshell. The most hypocritical fanbase and University in the country. It is a good school, but it is not better than many schools including Pitt. Yet it acts like it is Harvard and has that narrative. And yes, PSU has many more and much better fanbase. That is true of any state school in the middle of nowhere vs a city school in an NFL city. Dude, do you know who the Pittsburgh Steelers are? That is who we share this area with. You have heard of them, right? Try having PSU share their region with the Steelers. Attendance, attendance, attendance, attendance, attendance, attendance, attendance, attendance, attendance, attendance, attendance, this is all we hear from you guys.

Does it mean that much to you? Hey, if you want to drive (don't know where you are from) XX miles to watch a glorified practice scrimmage in the middle of April and wear that as some badge of honor, good for you guys. But here at Pitt, football does NOT rule the roost. Sorry. It is not the bus driver. It is at PSU. And the nutjobs is not such a small minority of PSU fans as you like to suggest. It is pretty sizeable and vocal, all we have to do is look at the infighting amongst your BOT's.

This comparison of Nelson Mandela was so comical and not even close to being historically in the same ball park. I am struggling to see the analogy of how Mandela being thrown in jail for decades is similar to psu leadership delaying their trials at all cost. Is their defense just to delay until the judges die? The arrogance that some of these nitters have is nauseous.

I have follow these cases and posted here from the first rumors of this evolving scandal and to be fair, this was and always has been a very tough investigation conducted by a Corbett/Fina OAG that made many mistakes not just in this case but many others, and were covered by a Judiciary that itself has it own problems.

With that said, this does not mean that they are innocent in anyway, it just means they have a right to best defense to defend themselves as any citizen, and I believe and practice this deeply.

What is taking is so long is not the Court Proceedings
and few people and media know about is the technical rules of Criminal Procedure that can make and break a case, especially over Children Molestation related charges.

Defendants in Pennsylvania have a Right to Interlocutory Appeals better known as Interim Appeals, meaning they can Appeal each process and motion and rulings right after they are made to Higher Court, and this alone delays the process.

Additionally, there is an outside Superior Court Appeal still going on that could impact on reducing and dismissing some charges, and until that is resolved, it will take time before the Trials begin.

Moreover, Judge Hoover's Illness did impact on all cases and work loads delays before him, but this was when the trouble to diagnose what was happening was not completed either. Even the Defense may seek a Motion to have his Rulings Reviewed based on his condition. (It Is A Legal stretch but that is what lawyers do to delay Trials too, and that is being a good Lawyer for your Client.)

The Penn State Three Defense Team has every right to use every legal means possible to defend their clients.

In addition, if you were ever charged with anything you would want the same rights for yourself with good lawyers protecting you every minute and delaying all Trials is a good legal strategy in the first place.

I am not taking side by any means, but as time goes on, and with the present state of PAOAG, Supreme Court, and Pennsylvania Government chaos and the legal swamps of Criminal Appeals and Civil Lawsuit Discovery as well as Penn State Trustee Battles among them, along with Conspiracy Theorists that has an active and rabid Penn State CULTists following ???

The problem with the Fina PAOAG allowing Paterno to win 409th Victory to set his NCAA record and then release and illegally leak the Sandusky Grand Jury Presentment and not having the right year or all the evidence later found by Freeh. This is why Spanier was indicted later. Nevertheless, Paterno could not be indicted later due to illness, death, and the mistake to exonerate him publicly. This is what helped cause all this confusion on top of confusion that happen in 1998 and 2001 among them, DA’s Investigators, and the belief Sandusky could not be the Predator he turned out to be, just like many Catholic Priest betrayed the church?

What do you expect and I am telling you based on all the above this has become the norm over many mistakes made everywhere and starting with Paterno’s own way he built Penn State Football Culture on silence, secrecy, and cover ups that led to bigger and better wins. All that the same time using and misusing Public Relations that caused confusion within himself in his old age and after hiring, coaching, and dealing with Sandusky.

Please always remember, in using that it was a Penn State Graduate, Player, Coach, and Celebrated Professor Emeritus that set up The Second Mile way back in 1980’s to take advantage of Disadvantage Children no one would believe because they thought they were bad anyhow, for his own selfish needs and sexual pleasures???

This happen over 40 Years and at the same time Paterno was telling everyone Penn State Way, Success With honor, and The Grand Experiment is above reproach and only he knew how to deal with his Players and the Football Program. Even though Paterno did, many things right and deserved such praise it was also pointed out and irrefutable that he was not following all the rules, regulations, and laws by the Big Ten and Education Department.

Even President Spanier could not dismiss Paterno and needed him for Fund Raising and this is why there was a Lack of Institutional Control. NCAA did not handle the communication right either.

Sorry, the very problem started with Penn State Graduate that was a Sexual Predator that misused his own Alma Mater and Football Program and Non-Profit over 40 years and caused much confusion among a Great Coach in Paterno, University, and Great Alumni Fan Base. They all came to believe they always did all the things the right way, and some nut jobs still do.

Yet, even Joe cried about his mistakes and admitted he should have done more, and I have to be fair that Joe did many more things right than wrong.

Nontheless, in the end Paterno Legacy does not deserves to receive neither recognition nor commendation for his cooperation, reporting, and then allowing nothing to happen except hiring McQueary on this specific part of the scandal.

If this Penn State Scandal happen to Pitt, Penn State Fans would be trashing Pitt every day like they do now, and that is on Penn State not Pitt Posters!

I have follow these cases and posted here from the first rumors of this evolving scandal and to be fair, this was and always has been a very tough investigation conducted by a Corbett/Fina OAG that made many mistakes not just in this case but many others, and were covered by a Judiciary that itself has it own problems.

With that said, this does not mean that they are innocent in anyway, it just means they have a right to best defense to defend themselves as any citizen, and I believe and practice this deeply.

What is taking is so long is not the Court Proceedings
and few people and media know about is the technical rules of Criminal Procedure that can make and break a case, especially over Children Molestation related charges.

Defendants in Pennsylvania have a Right to Interlocutory Appeals better known as Interim Appeals, meaning they can Appeal each process and motion and rulings right after they are made to Higher Court, and this alone delays the process.

Additionally, there is an outside Superior Court Appeal still going on that could impact on reducing and dismissing some charges, and until that is resolved, it will take time before the Trials begin.

Moreover, Judge Hoover's Illness did impact on all cases and work loads delays before him, but this was when the trouble to diagnose what was happening was not completed either. Even the Defense may seek a Motion to have his Rulings Reviewed based on his condition. (It Is A Legal stretch but that is what lawyers do to delay Trials too, and that is being a good Lawyer for your Client.)

The Penn State Three Defense Team has every right to use every legal means possible to defend their clients.

In addition, if you were ever charged with anything you would want the same rights for yourself with good lawyers protecting you every minute and delaying all Trials is a good legal strategy in the first place.

I am not taking side by any means, but as time goes on, and with the present state of PAOAG, Supreme Court, and Pennsylvania Government chaos and the legal swamps of Criminal Appeals and Civil Lawsuit Discovery as well as Penn State Trustee Battles among them, along with Conspiracy Theorists that has an active and rabid Penn State CULTists following ???

The problem with the Fina PAOAG allowing Paterno to win 409th Victory to set his NCAA record and then release and illegally leak the Sandusky Grand Jury Presentment and not having the right year or all the evidence later found by Freeh. This is why Spanier was indicted later. Nevertheless, Paterno could not be indicted later due to illness, death, and the mistake to exonerate him publicly. This is what helped cause all this confusion on top of confusion that happen in 1998 and 2001 among them, DA’s Investigators, and the belief Sandusky could not be the Predator he turned out to be, just like many Catholic Priest betrayed the church?

What do you expect and I am telling you based on all the above this has become the norm over many mistakes made everywhere and starting with Paterno’s own way he built Penn State Football Culture on silence, secrecy, and cover ups that led to bigger and better wins. All that the same time using and misusing Public Relations that caused confusion within himself in his old age and after hiring, coaching, and dealing with Sandusky.

Please always remember, in using that it was a Penn State Graduate, Player, Coach, and Celebrated Professor Emeritus that set up The Second Mile way back in 1980’s to take advantage of Disadvantage Children no one would believe because they thought they were bad anyhow, for his own selfish needs and sexual pleasures???

This happen over 40 Years and at the same time Paterno was telling everyone Penn State Way, Success With honor, and The Grand Experiment is above reproach and only he knew how to deal with his Players and the Football Program. Even though Paterno did, many things right and deserved such praise it was also pointed out and irrefutable that he was not following all the rules, regulations, and laws by the Big Ten and Education Department.

Even President Spanier could not dismiss Paterno and needed him for Fund Raising and this is why there was a Lack of Institutional Control. NCAA did not handle the communication right either.

Sorry, the very problem started with Penn State Graduate that was a Sexual Predator that misused his own Alma Mater and Football Program and Non-Profit over 40 years and caused much confusion among a Great Coach in Paterno, University, and Great Alumni Fan Base. They all came to believe they always did all the things the right way, and some nut jobs still do.

Yet, even Joe cried about his mistakes and admitted he should have done more, and I have to be fair that Joe did many more things right than wrong.

Nontheless, in the end Paterno Legacy does not deserves to receive neither recognition nor commendation for his cooperation, reporting, and then allowing nothing to happen except hiring McQueary on this specific part of the scandal.

If this Penn State Scandal happen to Pitt, Penn State Fans would be trashing Pitt every day like they do now, and that is on Penn State not Pitt Posters!
[/QU

Do u really think I'm gonna read all that? Wow man. See u in 2016 Pitt. I know we can't wait to kick ur as*

Stains, because they don't want to hear 14 year old kids yelling about why u think we're all pedofiles. That's exactly what u do and that's why ur banned. I think u guys like the attention. U like it when people from bwi come over so u can jump all over them. It's cool, part of the fun of a message board and to be expected I suppose. Fun chat

Wow u guys REALLY hate penn state, it's almost law that u can't say anything good about them over here. Why is there so much bitterness?

Wait.....a nitter brings Nelson Mandela ino this....?.... unbelievable....

Mandela.....Jesus Christ on a bicycle.....

Captain there are no two sides to this...there is right...and wrong...that would be where the three stooges reside....period.

Why the bitterness to the victims? The rapes could have ended years before if it were not for the admin including ( maybe solely ) the head coach who ruled a college! Think man think

Wow u guys REALLY hate penn state, it's almost law that u can't say anything good about them over here. Why is there so much bitterness?

Yeah we do. One is completely our fault. We took a football program that was equal, if not superior to PSU in every way, and one of the 7-8 best in the country (along with PSU) and ran it into the ground. Haven't recovered. We are jealous definitely that PSU maintained and grew its football program. Not, 107K., You don't measure programs on that. That is only part of it. Syracuse gets 4 times as many people at their basketball games as Duke does, one can say it is not even half the program that Duke is. Just as analogy.

But we hate, why we hate you, is the friggin faux superiority crap that PSU has had on Pitt for 30 years, not just football but academics. It is now harder to get into Pitt than PSU. But still, you guys think you are the greatest. And trust me, I am not saying PSU isn't a great school, it is. For sure. But so is Pitt. And all that crap about our football program about cheating (we did ;)) but how our players are thugs, meanwhile it is frigging Frat Boy central amongst PSU football players for decades, with JoePa keeping it outside of the press and authorities. Then the Sandusky scandal.

Sure, it is not the fault of ALL PSU fans, but in ways it was, because you deified and glorified a football coach and his lieutenants and bought into the narrative that you guys were better than everyone else.

But probably the biggest frustration is not playing. This soon will end. It is the best thing to happen for Pennsylvania HS and college football trust me. Because remember this.......Ohio State has Michigan. Michigan has Ohio State. Michigan State has Michigan and ND. Pitt and PSU are supposed to play each other. Are supposed to both be good and both hate each other.

Looking forward to the game no matter who wins, sorry they did not teach you read faster at PSU, just kidding....banter is always welcomed here!

Wait.....a nitter brings Nelson Mandela ino this....?.... unbelievable....

Mandela.....Jesus Christ on a bicycle.....

Captain there are no two sides to this...there is right...and wrong...that would be where the three stooges reside....period.

;) AGREE

ADVERTISEMENT