ADVERTISEMENT

PITT SOCCER AV NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER

Yea but how’s the food?
Much, much improved!! I got a garlic parmesan chicken and fries basket and it was fantastic! Eating the fries with a butter sauce just proved how poor of a BBQ sauce that Heinz makes. I did spill a popcorn all over the place though, so my apologies to anyone who had to sit in that.

Tonight was season ticket holder night and they invited season ticket holders to stay after the game for a "season ticket holder social" near the merchandise stand.. I kind of stood there, by myself, probably looked dumb. And then no absolutely no one socialized with me. It was a little uncomfortable. Did I miss some kind of social cues?

Last edited:
Much, much improved!! I got a garlic parmesan chicken and fries basket and it was fantastic! Eating the fries with a butter sauce just proved how poor of a BBQ sauce that Heinz makes. I did spill a popcorn all over the place though, so my apologies to anyone who had to sit in that.

Tonight was season ticket holder night and they invited season ticket holders to stay after the game for a "season ticket holder social" near the merchandise stand.. I kind of stood there, by myself, probably looked dumb. And then no absolutely no one socialized with me. It was a little uncomfortable. Did I miss some kind of social cues?
I always suspected there was only one soccer season ticket holder

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT