ADVERTISEMENT

Reggie Bush gets his Heisman back

Even though his parents were set up with property and jobs etc, it all pales to comparison with respect to NIL. Jordan Addison could have been Reggie’s banker.

Bout time. He was making pennies compared to what guys are making now.

Bout time...one who cheated is finally rewarded...got it. However, I must have missed the part where he was exonerated for his actions...
now (legal for all) <> then(legal for none) ...you should pay for breaking a rule when it was a rule...

Last edited:
Bout time...one who cheated is finally rewarded...got it. However, I must have missed the part where he was exonerated for his actions...
now (legal for all) <> then(legal for none) ...you should pay for breaking a rule when it was a rule...

Not if the rule was ridiculously stupid.

Reactions: buckage
Find me any Heisman Trophy candidate in the last 50 yrs that wasn’t being given extra benefits !

Why? We exonerate people for breaking rules that get overturned all the time.

Not if the rule was ridiculously stupid.
the 'rule' is still in place today....He took money from agents...Agents paid the living expenses of his parents...He was not selling Reggie Bush T-shirts on the side...He Cheated....geez, I guess its the sign of the times with you honor-less consequence-free youngsters....

That Eve is a great gal...Everyone was a sinner during her time...Hey Big Guy, put her back in the Garden, she deserves it as that whole 'tree' thing rule was ridiculous..

Last edited:
Why? We exonerate people for breaking rules that get overturned all the time.
ok, I'll bite, such as? are they letting pot dealers out of jail in states where it has become now legal?

btw, I'm pretty sure the rule about taking money from agents is still in place...

Last edited:
Holding Bush to a different standard than every other college football players was nonsense. He earned the Heisman by his play on the field.....college players at successful universities have been getting improper benefits forever, basically.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT