ADVERTISEMENT

Reserved seats almost sold out

PittMBA

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2001
Just got 2 for Thursday/ Saturday.

Looks like the reserved seats are just about sold out. My guess is they sell out the gym.

If you want reserved seats - better get them now.

Where are

Looks like the reserved seats are just about sold out. My guess is they sell out the gym.

tickets available? I cannot find where they are selling them.

Then something is messed up because I've seen nothing. I'm a season ticket holder, Panther Club Member, and I donate regularly to the volleyball program.

Then something is messed up because I've seen nothing. I'm a season ticket holder, Panther Club Member, and I donate regularly to the volleyball program.
yeah, that’s strange. I got an email right after last night‘s game with a pre-sale code for “loyal Pitt volleyball supporters.“ Would expect someone with your profile (which is basically the same as mine) to be included. Hope you were able to get tickets.

yeah, that’s strange. I got an email right after last night‘s game with a pre-sale code for “loyal Pitt volleyball supporters.“ Would expect someone with your profile (which is basically the same as mine) to be included. Hope you were able to get tickets.
Thanks....it's been fixed....their screw up.....got 2 tickets pretty close to where my season tickets are.

Looks like some reserved seats left for Thursday, but reserved seats are sold out for Saturday.

Still some GA tickets available for both days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT