ADVERTISEMENT

Rori Blair DUI in march. 117 mph

ratking17

Head Coach
Mar 15, 2009
Boyd got a month suspension. I bet Narduzzi is seriously pissed at this one

That one's a lot harder to defend.
How'd we not find out about this until now?

Edit: And I should add it's a damn shame, given what he had to overcome just to play football again, let alone at this level.

Last edited:

Where was it announced Boyd got a month suspension? Does he miss 4 games?

That seems highly excessive, if so.

On the other hand, the Blair thing on the other hand, if the info is accurate, is at a whole different order of magnitude of seriousness due to the reported speed and maybe actually being over the adult 0.08 limit as well.

I refuse to link the PG trash that seems to have their investigative team everywhere. But in the case of Boyd, Narduzzi said today he was suspended 1 month already. He has not determined if any game time will be missed for Boyd.

Blair is tougher to defend. It was weed and driving at that high rate of speed IS putting other people in jeopardy, though I can say I have topped out at over 100 mph on the parkway before as many of us can probably attest to...

That one's a lot harder to defend.
How'd we not find out about this until now?

Edit: And I should add it's a damn shame, given what he had to overcome just to play football again, let alone at this level.

There is no defending BS like this. He should be suspended indefinitely pending the criminal proceedings.

Changing lanes without a turn signal can also put others in harms way. We need an attorney on staff

I refuse to link the PG trash that seems to have their investigative team everywhere. But in the case of Boyd, Narduzzi said today he was suspended 1 month already. He has not determined if any game time will be missed for Boyd.

Blair is tougher to defend. It was weed and driving at that high rate of speed IS putting other people in jeopardy, though I can say I have topped out at over 100 mph on the parkway before as many of us can probably attest to...

Ok, I am going to slightly change the subject, while completely not at all condoning this type of behavior. He put lives at risk...end of story....

But here is the rub...Unless the athletic dept tweets out this information I wonder whose job in the PG and Trib it is to enter the entire Pitt roster into the judicial portal system? Do they set up some type of RSS feed where they get automatically notified? I have used the portal system many times to find out information on potential business transactions and other legal matters. I just find that sad. This happened in March. In Boyd's case, our pitt boy Rickie walsh decided to quickly rush that story out there for his ratings. Why did Blair's just come out now?

Because its PItt? Maybe they are getting an early start on our annual before camp roster defections/suspensions?

Fair enough, as I once did 102 on the Turnpike, albeit sober. Which of course, ends up being Blair's issue, as far as this report goes.

Narduzzi stated he knew about it before spring practice and was also suspended like boyd. More suspensions coming for both possibly according to Narduzzi

Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi said Blair came and talked to him shortly after the incident and that he knew about it "right away."

"We talk all the time about choices," Narduzzi said today from ACC football media days in Pinehurst, N.C. "It’s a moment where someone lost their mind a little bit and made a bad decision."

He said Blair has faced punishment and "there will probably be more," but would not elaborate. Even though the incident occurred the first day of Pitt's spring practice schedule, Narduzzi said he did not consider suspending Blair for the spring session.
@SamWerner

How did the locals miss this for months? They're slipping.

How did the locals miss this for months? They're slipping.
"It's a fine line," Post Gazette sports editor Jerry Micco explained, in between bites of two giant pork-fried burritos he alternated between hands. "I order my flunkies to ignore Pitt ... unless something embarrassing like this happens. Sometimes take the first part so seriously that they miss the second." He paused to belch loudly, followed by flatulence. "But I can hardly be mad. Take this Werner moron I have on the beat now. He's borderline retarded. But we pay him in bingo chips. He's my sister's good for nothing son, and as St. Joseph Paterno (pauses to cross himself, followed by gouging his ass crack with his greasy fingers, which he then licked), whaddaya gonna do, he might be an idiot but he's family. So maybe when we ignore Pitt, we overlook the occasional opportunity like this, but I try to remember that it f**ks Pitt either way. And isn't that the important thing, Cookie? Now get me another pounder of Schafer's."

Reactions: ratking17
I should know better than to drink coffee while reading these threads. Geemans thread made me laugh so hard I nearly choked to death!!

ADVERTISEMENT