ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday ACC thread

Syracuse could steal Pitt's potential bid. They'll likely win out because it's a soft schedule left for them. Swept Pitt. Dominated Pitt away especially. Have good wins. Playing better than Pitt. Go ND.

Reactions: Elsalvador
Syracuse could steal Pitt's potential bid. They'll likely win out because it's a soft schedule left for them. Swept Pitt. Dominated Pitt away especially. Have good wins. Playing better than Pitt. Go ND.
Yet Syracuse just lost to GT last Saturday. If Pitt loses a game it’s the end of the world (according to some). ‘Cuse loses to GT but that’’s OK? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Jim Z
Syracuse's lead is down to 11 with 10-1/2 minutes to go.

Maybe they should worry more about this game than what their NET is or whether they might make the tournament or not.

And now, down to 8.

Seven at the under eight timeout.

Syracuse better get their heads in the game, or this is going to be one of the most epic collapses of the season.

Which would be hilarious since it's Jim Boeheim Day at Syracuse.

I think eliminating quad 3 losses is more important than worrying about a team 28 spots behind Pitt in the net “stealing” their bid

Almost a pretty wild Baylor/Houston ending... but I don't think he got that off.

Also, I'd be in favor of overtime being three minutes instead of five.

Syracuse isnt even in the convo because they won 5 Q4 home games by like a combined 60 points and now another close win over another Q4 today.

Wake is peaking at the right time. they have a good team, really smart portal adds.

Wake probably has the 3rd best roster in the ACC and honestly not too far behind Duke and UNC. They shouldn't have lost as many as they did. They are solid everywhere. They even bring 14 year old kids off the bench who can play. Hope they never play at Penn State. If so, they gotta leave the little guy home.

Not sure if it was better for us for Duke or Wake to win this. You can say Wake is a fellow bubble team but their NET is so good, I think they are in already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT