ADVERTISEMENT

Softball advances to Michigan regional final!

Can't believe the ladies have graduated to the Football board. Lot of comments over there. Hey, the ladies have earned all the respect in the world. Love what the announcers say about our team - fearless, resilient - awesome! Best day of Kayla Harris' short career. Also impressed by how far Jenna Modic can hit a softball!

Can't believe the ladies have graduated to the Football board. Lot of comments over there. Hey, the ladies have earned all the respect in the world. Love what the announcers say about our team - fearless, resilient - awesome! Best day of Kayla Harris' short career. Also impressed by how far Jenna Modic can hit a softball!
That grand slam home run by Modic was a prodigious blast !

Do not doubt the prophesying of Carly Thea!

(It took two stabs, but who's counting?)

Honestly, after today anything is on the table. I mean, they just won two games in 7 hours today. No exaggeration, they had a 20 minute break between games.

... With a freshman pitcher who should have broke after giving up the 4 deciding runs in the ACC Tournament final. And if not from that, then her inexperience. And if not that, from pure exhaustion (13 IP - over 200 pitches! - in 7 hours).

They have a third baseman in a knee brace making the final out. A pregnant head assistant coach hitting BP. They have Aprile solving a coach who not only has the most wins in Golden Bears athletic history, but also mercy ruled her team just 1 day ago. Their 8 & 9 hitters were 1-40-something coming into the last game and yet largely responsible for Modic's grand slam.

I've never seen anything like this. They will not die.

Do not doubt the prophesying of Carly Thea!

(It took two stabs, but who's counting?)

Honestly, after today anything is on the table. I mean, they just won two games in 7 hours today. No exaggeration, they had a 20 minute break between games.

... With a freshman pitcher who should have broke after giving up the 4 deciding runs in the ACC Tournament final. And if not from that, then her inexperience. And if not that, from pure exhaustion (13 IP - over 200 pitches! - in 7 hours).

They have a third baseman in a knee brace making the final out. A pregnant head assistant coach hitting BP. They have Aprile solving a coach who not only has the most wins in Golden Bears athletic history, but also mercy ruled her team just 1 day ago. Their 8 & 9 hitters were 1-40-something coming into the last game and yet largely responsible for Modic's grand slam.

I've never seen anything like this. They will not die.
Obviously our University doesn't care--go to the official Pitt page and they have the scores on the scoreboard block, but they don't even have a story on either game today--come on Pitt Athletic Department--get those people awake and following our teams! The first time ever our ladies softball team makes the NCAAs, they advance to the Regional finals and they can't even keep one person in the Athletic Department alive to keep the web page updated??????????????????

Obviously our University doesn't care--go to the official Pitt page and they have the scores on the scoreboard block, but they don't even have a story on either game today--come on Pitt Athletic Department--get those people awake and following our teams! The first time ever our ladies softball team makes the NCAAs, they advance to the Regional finals and they can't even keep one person in the Athletic Department alive to keep the web page updated??????????????????
I know they didn't have a story up as quickly as you and I would like but they did at least finally get one up this AM.

I know they didn't have a story up as quickly as you and I would like but they did at least finally get one up this AM.
Ya, very shameful it took them so long. It was like they woke up this morning and realized the girls won, so they'd better get something up. This is the farthest any Pitt team has gone in any NCAA tourney this year I think, and it is almost like an after-thought to our Athletic Department.

Why is it that it said espn 2 would have the game today at 3:30,but they had every game but Pitt's..And yesterday's first game got moved from espn u to espn3.If you don't intend to air a game on a particular channel don't say it will..Just more espn crap I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT