ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers Place James Conner Into Concussion Protocol

How can you play defensive back and not know where the ball is? How in the hell do you get to the NFL as a defensive back and not know how to play the ball as a defensive back?

This is crazy, Baltimore should go right at 34 every time, he never turns his head to play the ball.

That is a lofty comparison. Faulk ended up being a revolutionary player. They are of similar size. James has him by 2 inches and 20 some pounds. That is going by Conner's listed weight of 233. I think he is probably lighter than that this season?

I’m talking career projection. Right now he’s like the RB to beat all RBs, Bam Morris.

My personal criticism of Tomlin is that he waits until his back is against the wall and rattles off a bunch in a row.

That said, it’s looking more and more like Ben’s career will be about what New England did and not what he couldn’t. Perhaps this year will change that.

Steelers coaches in GI Joe costumes. Discuss.
LOL I thought the same thing.

This paid military advertising is getting old and seems so forced these days, just like the pink junk the players used to wear every october.

I don't need the NFL to tell me to support the military or women with breast cancer. Those are a no brainer.

160+ Total Yards and a TD
Week after week James is improving right before our eyes. He makes steeler games a pleasure to watch.

Now I just want the Steelers to bring back the old school block number uniforms full time.
I’m talking career projection. Right now he’s like the RB to beat all RBs, Bam Morris.
Hopefully James never gets caught trying to distribute 220 pounds of the wacky tobacky. :D Besides I think James is more Barry Foster than Bam Morris.

Reactions: Mikefln
LOL I thought the same thing.

This paid military advertising is getting old and seems so forced these days, just like the pink junk the players used to wear every october.

I don't need the NFL to tell me to support the military or women with breast cancer. Those are a no brainer.

Week after week James is improving right before our eyes. He makes steeler games a pleasure to watch.

Now I just want the Steelers to bring back the old school block number uniforms full time.

Hopefully James never gets caught trying to distribute 220 pounds of the wacky tobacky. :D Besides I think James is more Barry Foster than Bam Morris.

The military thing like breast cancer does go too far. Most normal people support both like you said it's a no brainer. I liked how they had a sticker of a military unit (from what I could tell mostly Army but I didn't see everyone) on the helmets and they should put a pink ribbon during that time too. But all the coaches wearing that stuff, everyone with a brain knows it's a play to sell merchandise that goes to the NFL not breast cancer or military charities. If the money from those sells actually went to charity I wouldn't have such a problem.

James does make it fun to follow the Steelers and like someone said in another thread this past week, Juju also.

Not sure who I would say James reminds me of, but I think Bam was all physical no fitness while Conner is both.

Boy Madden can't say enough good things about Conner. For someone that is usually so negative it is awesome to hear him not having one bad thing about James.

On another note, It is mentioned in another thread that James Conner is currently second in the league with 706 rushing yards. Sure, that is surprising, but what jumps off of the page to me is 38 receptions for 379 yards. Who knew James had such soft hands. That part of his games was never really utilized during his career at Pitt. This just shows what hard work can do.

Boy Madden can't say enough good things about Conner. For someone that is usually so negative it is awesome to hear him not having one bad thing about James.

On another note, It is mentioned in another thread that James Conner is currently second in the league with 706 rushing yards. Sure, that is surprising, but what jumps off of the page to me is 38 receptions for 379 yards. Who knew James had such soft hands. That part of his games was never really utilized during his career at Pitt. This just shows what hard work can do.
That and the jump forward in blitz pickup is ALL hard work. He struggled with both as a rookie and now he looks very good in both areas.

I knew he had good hands, he was split out at times when at Pitt. I remembered that and was telling people on draft night that the Steelers needed him for when Bell went for the cash grab

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT