ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse Game in The Dome & Other Dribbles ...

I
A lot of Western PA PS football fans cross over to UNC or Duke for basketball. Pitt used to get some of that crossover in the 2000’s when we were good. In Eastern PA Villanova gets a lot of crossover.
Its not just psu fans / let’s be honest

A lot of Western PA PS football fans cross over to UNC or Duke for basketball. Pitt used to get some of that crossover in the 2000’s when we were good. In Eastern PA Villanova gets a lot of crossover.
Absolutely. Everyone loves to associate with winners. But it is kinda comical when you go to the Pete when UNC and Duke play and there are so many in Tarheel and Blue Devil clothing.

Same with ND when they play here in football.

The alumni presence of none of them here is that great. But there are a lot of locals who will jump on the bandwagon. Just how it is.

DT - Good call by you on the importance of Federiko staying out of foul trouble against the Orange…

Pretty amazing to me that Coach Capel found these players and got them to come to Pitt…

Go Pitt.

Hinson seems like a great dude, teammate.

There was a lot of negative commentary about him in the summer , it should reinforce the idea that not one of us know these kids . Giving people a chance ( accept in extreme circumstances ) to succeed is what this should be all about .

Under difficult circumstances JC has done a great job in assembling this roster .

Reactions: Pittisit4me
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT