ADVERTISEMENT

They need to shut it down. Seriously.

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Literally every single week up there. You cannot place a large state university in the middle of a forest, hundreds of miles from civilization and expect things to go ok. Shut it down. Move it to some suburb of Philly or something.

Literally every single week up there. You cannot place a large state university in the middle of a forest, hundreds of miles from civilization and expect things to go ok. Shut it down. Move it to some suburb of Philly or something.

What exactly does location have to do with anything?

If this guy taught in a more urban environment, how would that make him any less of a freak?

Sadly, the politicians will tell you that the institution is "too big to fail" for this Commonwealth.

I guess we need to shut down Pitt too??

Or this one?

Oh and Dateline NBC loved this one..

None of this compares to Sandusky but let’s not act like weird, criminal stuff doesn’t happen at every major university.

Last edited:
Reactions: cease10 and kyfra
All of these perverts need to be locked up.
ups is a cesspool of deviant behavior from the former perverted president to the head football coach. As far as for animal abuse, I personally feel all animal abusers should be put to sleep.

Or this one?

None of this compares to Sandusky but let’s not act like weird, criminal stuff doesn’t happen at every major university.

You went back 10-15 years for bad press of Pitt? This stuff happens weekly at Pedo U

Or this one?

Exactly!

All of these perverts need to be locked up.
ups is a cesspool of deviant behavior from the former perverted president to the head football coach. As far as for animal abuse, I personally feel all animal abusers should be put to sleep.

Anyone who consumes or uses animal products is complicit in the worst, and most widely-accepted, abuse the universe has ever known.

• Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall

This story is a year old; it was discussed here last year.

Or this one?

Or just everywhere because people are effed up.

I’ve said this before. I loathe PSU as much as the next guy. But some of yinz are pathetically obsessed.

Reactions: pittbb80

I’ve said this before. I loathe PSU as much as the next guy. But some of yinz are pathetically obsessed.
Some people have never spent time in that part of the world and it shows. There's a lot of messed up stuff that goes on out in the wilds of PA that nobody pays attention to. I will guarantee it wasn't just one incident for them to be putting cameras up to catch this guy.

And this guy did not end up how he was because of Penn State, they didn't make him that way and he didn't go there because he thought they'd be ok with it, if he worked at Pitt or Duke or Michigan or USC he'd still be banging his dog, working at Penn State had nothing to do with his mental illness.

Or this one?

I guess all of these people should apply to Penn State if they want a chance to get their lives back to normal :)

Doesn't matter. Penn State is in the Big. They will be raking in cash from sports bigly and Pitt, due to idiots and incompetence over several decades (and morons here defending them) will be barely surviving.

Same dude but he's back at it again. Article is new. At least he left his dog at home.
I did finally look at it, but he doesn't work for Penn State anymore, he was relieved of his duties, we already know about him, he's wildly perverted. It has nothing to do with where he worked.

Reactions: pittdan77
Some people have never spent time in that part of the world and it shows. There's a lot of messed up stuff that goes on out in the wilds of PA that nobody pays attention to. I will guarantee it wasn't just one incident for them to be putting cameras up to catch this guy.

That's part of my point. When you place a large institution so far from civilization, it gives opportunities to weird people, partly because there's not much of a police presence. Its Penn State and a bunch of land and cows. If you are a devious person, its kind of like your only personal heaven. Reminds me a little of "Hamsterdam" from The Wire. Completely different demographics but in Hamsterdam, the Baltimore PD stopped policing a certain area. That's how Centre County is. Its a free for all. And if the police actually do catch something, they call the football coach and have them handle it. Its the strangest location for a college of any state school in the US

• Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall

working at Penn State had nothing to do with his mental illness.

It has nothing to do with where he worked.
I do not know of any people not connected to PSU that believes JoePa was innocent, Graham Spanier was innocent, Penn State was The Victim in all this , or that Sandusky was framed, but I know quite a few PSU fans who believe one or more of these things to be true. Perhaps you all are the exception.

That's part of my point. When you place a large institution so far from civilization, it gives opportunities to weird people, partly because there's not much of a police presence. Its Penn State and a bunch of land and cows. If you are a devious person, its kind of like your only personal heaven. Reminds me a little of "Hamsterdam" from The Wire. Completely different demographics but in Hamsterdam, the Baltimore PD stopped policing a certain area. That's how Centre County is. Its a free for all. And if the police actually do catch something, they call the football coach and have them handle it. Its the strangest location for a college of any state school in the US
This particular guy is mentally deviant and disturbed, but he really didn't hurt anyone, unless the dog said NO and meant NO. A lot of this stuff other than the dog part, is stuff he could have done inside his house so nobody knows about it. And people do stuff like that by themselves, who knows, there's probably more people doing animal "stuff" than we know about :) but who here has never masturbated? the criminal part is doing it in front of surveillance cameras in a public park. Not defending him, he just has this fetish of doing this stuff outside.

I do not know of any people not connected to PSU that believes JoePa was innocent, Graham Spanier was innocent, Penn State was The Victim in all this , or that Sandusky was framed, but I know quite a few PSU fans who believe one or more of these things to be true. Perhaps you all are the exception.
JoePa and Spanier and Sandusky have nothing to do with some dude that has a fetish to masturbate in the great outdoors :)

but I know quite a few PSU fans who believe one or more of these things to be true. Perhaps you all are the exception.
How would I be included in this? I'm a lifelong, hardcore Pitt fan, went to school there, was a former season ticket holder when I lived in Pittsburgh, still go to games every year, not in any way a Penn State fan.

Various headlines around the country yesterday included the information that the original crime involved him allowing the dog to lick his anus....in west virginia that is consensual

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I mean this really isn’t a reflection on the university.

The Sandusky scandal was because they covered it up then the sickening reaction from the fanbase to defend paterno

You're trying to hard. This is one weird dude that is associated with the school as an employee. Penn State may have institutional issues with athletics but some dude getting his rocks off out in a remote state park twenty miles away isn't exactly their problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT