ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter buzzing over possible big news for Pitt re: Sanders

Is he taking visits elsewhere?

If he does, he's not fully committed.

Last edited:
Long season and 10 months to signing day, recruits can change minds and I accept it, and both are good schools, have great coaches, and staffs. Recruits choose the what they feel is best for them.

Just want Miles Sanders to have a great season stay very healthy and enjoy his final year in High School.

I would love to have him at Pitt joining Jordan Whitehead and playing early like most recruits do at Pitt to learn the game for the NFL!

4_2930126.jpg

images

Reactions: USN_Panther
how many different awesome old panther head images do you have squirreled away captain

Has Miles himself discounted these "rumors"? If this was " just a rumor" don't you think he would? I know I would. Too much smoke here.

What I have heard is he is going to take some visits. That doesn't mean he is decommitting and coming to Pitt. However, it is definitely cracking the door open.

Long season and 10 months to signing day, recruits can change minds and I accept it, and both are good schools, have great coaches, and staffs. Recruits choose the what they feel is best for them.

Just want Miles Sanders to have a great season stay very healthy and enjoy his final year in High School.

I would love to have him at Pitt joining Jordan Whitehead and playing early like most recruits do at Pitt to learn the game for the NFL!

4_2930126.jpg

images
Is it my imagination or does Miles sanders look like Curtis Martin's twin bro.

What I have heard is he is going to take some visits. That doesn't mean he is decommitting and coming to Pitt. However, it is definitely cracking the door open.

Who knows what's going on but this is how it all starts. Bowers and Givens were committed to Pitt. Until they weren't. I realize that was a bit different in that they wanted to go to PSU all along but weren't offered until real late. But it almost always starts out by stating so and so is still committed, BUT....

And young Mr. Sanders hasn't said anything himself yet that I can see.

Sounds like the door is cracked.

I read there is a 3rd school heavily pursuing him as well. I would normally think OSU. However, they already have some big time committs at that position. Any ideas?

Sanders hasn't denied the third rumor started by Pitters in the past two months that he is decommitting?? It must be true then.
Believe what you will. I don't know if Miles Sanders will end up at Pitt , but it is becoming increasingly clear that he won't end up at PSU, in all probability. A lot of rumblings coming out of Woodland Hills that it's only a matter of time.

Narduzzi is doing a really nice job building relationships with the local WPIAL prospects.

The reaction from the enablers is predictable...

1. Denial - "PITT fans starting false rumors. No way."
2. Arrogance - "Even if it were true, why would he want to go to Pitt?"
3. Rationalization - "It's ok. We're already stacked at running back."
4. Delusion - "We really didn't want him anyway." "Grades were an issue.". "He has a bad attitude". "Not Penn State material".
5. Hostility - "Kid is stupid. Let him sit on the bench staring at the yellow seats. LOL!"

We are at phase 1 and moving into phase 2...

Except if Sanders decommits and goes elsewhere, he doesn't do it the week before LOI day. That would give UPS plenty of time to make alternate plans. Nice try, though.

The reaction from the enablers is predictable...

1. Denial - "PITT fans starting false rumors. No way."
2. Arrogance - "Even if it were true, why would he want to go to Pitt?"
3. Rationalization - "It's ok. We're already stacked at running back."
4. Delusion - "We really didn't want him anyway." "Grades were an issue.". "He has a bad attitude". "Not Penn State material".
5. Hostility - "Kid is stupid. Let him sit on the bench staring at the yellow seats. LOL!"

We are at phase 1 and moving into phase 2...

Thought I saw this is a psych class I once had ;)

Reactions: MarLo234
Looks alot like what I read here when Bowers and Givens flipped.
Actually either of them was as good as gone if PSU offered. Pitt fans knew that. If PSU had offered earlier they never would have committed to Pitt in the first place.

As for flips, JP Holtz and Dorian Johnson say hello. So do Wimbush and Barajas...

All I can tell you is Sanders is on the Alabama Hot List. He is their #1 RB prospect. This years RB crop of HS prospects is rather average. Bama loses its top 2 RBs next year and they have as yet no RB commitments for next year.

even with his comments, it seems like sanders is in play, for pitt or someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT