ADVERTISEMENT

UNC/NC State...

It’s early but UNC down 14-3.

Frustrating to think - even though I’m assuming subsequent results including a Pitt 3 game win streak and UNC losing to GT hold - if Pitt would’ve beaten UNC, a UNC loss here would’ve given Pitt the coastal. Imagine that, they could even lose to Miami again like they did the 2 years they did win it.

Pretty much. The UNC game was frustrating as hell. We had them beat for crissakes

As for tomorrow?

Just win the f@cking footballing game !!!

Frustrating to think - even though I’m assuming subsequent results including a Pitt 3 game win streak and UNC losing to GT hold - if Pitt would’ve beaten UNC, a UNC loss here would’ve given Pitt the coastal. Imagine that, they could even lose to Miami again like they did the 2 years they did win it.

So weird that we're the only team they handled on their last 7 games. They don't even have many comfortable wins on the entire season. That was a complete unraveling in the 4th quarter.

I guess we should for UNC just to get better bowl positioning... if it even matters. I think they can select a 7-5 team over an 8-4 team anyway. Not even sure how that works anymore.

You don't think the refs are going to let NC State win, do you?

So weird that we're the only team they handled on their last 7 games. They don't even have many comfortable wins on the entire season. That was a complete unraveling in the 4th quarter.
Yeah I feel like the absence of Kancey + that bad 4th and 5 or 6 they converted really tilted the game.

I don’t even know who I want to win, I guess better look for Pitt/the ACC in general if UNC wins but I don’t like them. Granted I also don’t like NC St…

Reactions: FireballZ
Yeah I feel like the absence of Kancey + that bad 4th and 5 or 6 they converted really tilted the game.

I don’t even know who I want to win, I guess better look for Pitt/the ACC in general if UNC wins but I don’t like them. Granted I also don’t like NC St…
Let's face it.....nothing against Bill Stull, Pato Bostick or Tino, but if Pitt has Kenny or even Palko or Rod 2007-2011, Pitt wins the Big East mostly going away.

Reactions: caleco's

I think this was the last season for automatic qualifiers to the ACC title game. Look for Pitt to get jobbed next time they are in the running.

Mack brown needs to retire
Excellent recruiter, great “face of the program” type guy.

However he should not be permitted to make decisions on the sideline, he was always a liability in that area and it ain’t getting any better.

Excellent recruiter, great “face of the program” type guy.

However he should not be permitted to make decisions on the sideline, he was always a liability in that area and it ain’t getting any better.

UNC has one of the prettiest campuses in the country, its a good school, they sell themselves pretty well.

People really overreact to UNC barely losing to their penn state rival. Its a big game, NCSt is actually pretty good, and UNC still has a freshman QB. Its a good coaching job to win the division. Preseason predictions all had either Virginia or Miami winning our division.

I agree he is old and probably not the best, more like Johnny Majors II, but he still recruits and obviously is getting the most out of his team this year.

Mack Brown has done a fine job. It's so weird that people pretend otherwise. He took over a team that won two conference games (total) in two years. But people got on him almost immediately because he "only" made a bowl in his first year... with a true freshman QB. And now he's only played in an Orange Bowl and won a division.

He's not been perfect, and the trajectory hasn't been completely linear. But it's odd that some on here act like Narduzzi is a godsend and Mack Brown is an albatross. There body of work has been relatively similar, but Brown inherited a bigger mess (maybe you cam argue that's offset by the fact that it's easier to recruit down there).

Lots of great games today

Watching GT GA game now

I only buy the espn and acc apps so I can’t even watch the mich/osu game. It’s not even on espn

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT