ADVERTISEMENT

USC and UCLA to Big 10

Penn State argues attendence. Rutgers argues tv money. Pitt wins games.
Does Pitt really do that? One good season and you act like you are some elite program. Pitt hasn't had a Top 10 team in 40 years. I mean this is the first time in 11 years that Pitt hasn't lost 5 or more games in a season.

Does Pitt really do that? One good season and you act like you are some elite program. Pitt hasn't had a Top 10 team in 40 years. I mean this is the first time in 11 years that Pitt hasn't lost 5 or more games in a season.
Reigning champs
Eat a bag of dicks

• Haha
Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
Your guys opinions of Pitt and Rutgers are the opposite of the BIGs opinion... And unfortunately for you and your beloved alma mater the BIGs opinion is the only one that counts....night everyone.
It’s kind of hilarious honestly because absolutely no one holds you in higher regard than Pitt. But let’s not look from the point of view of a Pitt fan.

I’m also a Wisconsin alumn, a team in the “big boy table” with you. But let me tell you no one in the State of a Wisconsin or anywhere else in the Big Ten holds you in any regard. You are the butt of jokes in the conference. An absolute disgrace, and everybody in the Big Ten community looks back at your joining as a huge mistake. And it’s not like you have great academics to compensate. Our Badger team in our “down year” still mauled you 52-3 in your home while the majority Badger crowd laughed. So you have no right to talk shit on a team that won as many games this past year as you have the past 3 years combined.

• Haha
Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
No I actually like individual liberty and keeping Politicians away from decisions about :
- marriage
- abortion
- school curricula
- which books you can read
- contraception
- what teachers can teach

But I do support paying for services provided , rather than deficits
hahahahaha

It's okay..... many people do not understand the constitution!

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT