ADVERTISEMENT

Walsh tweets he will unveil uni details at 6

Here ya go.

favre_1994throwback.jpg

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
Not a fan of the all gold combination, wasn't that tried during a Wanny- era game and it resulted in disaster. We don't need to look like GaTech

Mustard Yellow Was And Is Unique And I'll Take It In Any Uniform, And Pederson Isn’t Known For His Success At Branding As His Ego Got In The Way At A Few Traditions At Pitt And Nebraska.

I am not calling for the return of any old uniforms, just the blending of Mustard Yellow with any Blue and with the Pitt Script.

I credit Pederson for many things he did do right in returning Pitt Football into a Top 40-50 Winning Program again.

Yet, Pederson's failures and changes at Pitt and Nebraska on his own revolving branding and designs was terrible and he spent millions on trying to improve it when it was there all along at both schools?

images

images

images

Someone that watches in Pittsburgh, give us an update
I really dislike the all-whites. To me that just screams "Penn State" but for some reasons, players like all white uniforms because many programs are doing this.

I like the idea of the royal blue and mustard once a year. However, I really would have liked to see that Midnight Panther uniform set that everybody universally loves in the mix.

I also think it would be a good idea, every once in awhile to do some type of promotion where they are honoring the city by giving discounted tickets to city and county employees in a game where they wear black and gold uniforms with a black helmet with the script on one side and the city seal on the other.

You've been punked, I think. Walsh is really a lightweight.

Give the guy credit, he is one of the more ardent Pitt supporters in the media. But yeah, you are right....that was almost a joke to have that kind of build up for essentially stick figure drawings of those unis.

Alright. I like the idea. Are the numeral on the jersey's going to look similar to the KDKA mock up or did someone just toss those on there?

I don't want to see Pitt wearing a different "combo" every game. And I also don't' want to see all of one color for any game either, like the proposed all white uniforms (including white helmet) for away games. Penn State does this. Texas. Stanford. Oregon. Uconn. Air Force. Maryland. Baylor. Kentucky. And others,

The solutions to Pitt's football issues are rather simple, and the uniforms might be the easiest of all to pull off well. The one constant that nobody will have an issue with, and is appropriate is to use the school colors and script, for a very long time.

I don't want to see Pitt wearing a different "combo" every game. And I also don't' want to see all of one color for any game either, like the proposed all white uniforms (including white helmet) for away games. Penn State does this. Texas. Stanford. Oregon. Uconn. Air Force. Maryland. Baylor. Kentucky. And others,

The solutions to Pitt's football issues are rather simple, and the uniforms might be the easiest of all to pull off well. The one constant that nobody will have an issue with, and is appropriate is to use the school colors and script, for a very long time.

Anyone consider the sketches are to build excitement and only part of the story for a reason ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT